- Toronto Raptors: June 7, 2004 to January 26, 2006
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Toronto Raptors Franchise (June 7, 2004 - January 26, 2006)
- June 24, 2004: Selected Rafael Araujo (1st round, 8th pick) and Albert Miralles (2nd round, 39th pick) in the 2004 NBA Draft.
- June 24, 2004: Traded Albert Miralles to the Miami Heat for Pape Sow and a 2005 2nd round draft pick (Uros Slokar was later selected).
- July 14, 2004: Signed Rafer Alston as a free agent.
- August 18, 2004: Signed Loren Woods as a free agent.
- December 17, 2004: Traded Vince Carter to the New Jersey Nets for Alonzo Mourning, Aaron Williams, Eric Williams, a 2005 1st round draft pick (Joey Graham was later selected) and a 2006 1st round draft pick (Renaldo Balkman was later selected).
- April 9, 2005: Signed Omar Cook to a 10-day contract.
- June 28, 2005: Selected Charlie Villanueva (1st round, 7th pick), Joey Graham (1st round, 16th pick), Roko Ukic (2nd round, 41st pick) and Uros Slokar (2nd round, 58th pick) in the 2005 NBA Draft.
- August 3, 2005: Signed Jose Calderon as a free agent.
- October 4, 2005: Traded Rafer Alston to the Houston Rockets for Mike James.
- November 16, 2005: Signed Darrick Martin as a free agent.