Clair Francis Bee
Born: March 3, 1896
Died: May 20, 1983
College: Waynesburg College
Hall of Fame: Inducted as Contributor in 1968 (Full List)
As Coach: 2 Yrs, 32-107, .230 W-L% (Full Record)
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
Baltimore Bullets Franchise
- January 2, 1953: Traded Stan Miasek and Dave Minor to the Milwaukee Hawks for Don Boven, Pete Darcey and George McLeod.
- February 16, 1953: Traded Don Boven and Fred Scolari to the Fort Wayne Pistons for Jack Kerris and Ralph O'Brien.
- April 24, 1953: Selected Ray Felix (1st round, 2nd pick), Bob Speight (2nd round, 11th pick), Bob Peterson (3rd round, 20th pick), Bill Schyman (4th round, 29th pick), Paul Nolen (5th round, 38th pick), Elmer Tolson (6th round, 47th pick), Herman Sledzik (7th round, 56th pick), Connie Rea (8th round, 65th pick), Dennis Murphy (9th round, 74th pick), Jack Carby (10th round, 83rd pick), Bob Emmercik (11th round, 91st pick), Russ Johnson (12th round, 98th pick), Don Stemmerich (13th round, 105th pick), Bob Kraback (14th round, 109th pick), Joe Piorkowski (15th round, 112th pick) and Edward Walsh (16th round, 115th pick) in the 1953 NBA Draft.
- August 24, 1953: Traded Jim Baechtold to the New York Knicks for Jim Luisi, Max Zaslofsky and Roy Belliveau.
- August 27, 1953: Traded Don Barksdale to the Boston Celtics for Herm Hedderick, Mo Mahoney, cash, Jim Doherty and Vernon Stokes.
- November 25, 1953: Traded Max Zaslofsky to the Milwaukee Hawks for Bob Houbregs.