Clair Francis Bee
Born: March 3, 1896
Died: May 20, 1983
College: Waynesburg College
Hall of Fame: Inducted as Contributor in 1968 (Full List)
As Coach: 2 Yrs, 32-107, .230 W-L% (Full Record)
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Baltimore Bullets Franchise (January 1, 1953 - December 31, 1953)
- January 2, 1953: Traded Stan Miasek and Dave Minor to the Milwaukee Hawks for Don Boven, Pete Darcey and George McLeod.
- February 16, 1953: Traded Don Boven and Fred Scolari to the Fort Wayne Pistons for Jack Kerris and Ralph O'Brien.
- April 24, 1953: Selected Ray Felix (1st round, 2nd pick), Bob Peterson (3rd round, 20th pick), Paul Nolen (5th round, 38th pick) and Connie Rea (8th round, 65th pick) in the 1953 NBA Draft.
- August 24, 1953: Traded Jim Baechtold to the New York Knicks for Jim Luisi, Max Zaslofsky and Roy Belliveau.
- August 27, 1953: Traded Don Barksdale to the Boston Celtics for Herm Hedderick, Mo Mahoney, cash, Jim Doherty and Vernon Stokes.
- November 25, 1953: Traded Max Zaslofsky to the Milwaukee Hawks for Bob Houbregs.