- Atlanta Hawks: November 26, 1960 to April 29, 1970
- Pittsburgh Condors: 1970 to ?
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Atlanta Hawks Franchise (November 26, 1960 - April 29, 1970)
- November 28, 1960: Sold Ernie Beck to the Syracuse Nationals.
- November 28, 1960: Purchased Phil Rollins from the Cincinnati Royals.
- December 17, 1960: Sold Phil Rollins to the New York Knicks.
- March 27, 1961: Selected Cleo Hill (1st round, 8th pick) and Ron Horn (2nd round, 16th pick) in the 1961 NBA Draft.
- June 18, 1961: Signed Joe Buckhalter as a free agent.
- June 24, 1961: Traded Horace Walker to the Chicago Packers for a 1962 4th round draft pick (Chico Vaughn was later selected).
- June 25, 1961: Traded Joe Buckhalter to the Cincinnati Royals for a future draft pick.
- August, 1961: Purchased Mike Farmer from the Cincinnati Royals. Farmer played in the ABL in between.
- August 19, 1961: Traded Frank Radovich, Bob McDonald and cash to the Philadelphia Warriors for Joe Graboski.
- November 18, 1961: Fired Paul Seymour as Head Coach.
- November 20, 1961: Hired Andrew Levane as Head Coach.
- November 21, 1961: Traded Joe Graboski, Si Green and Woody Sauldsberry to the Chicago Packers for Barney Cable and Archie Dees.
- November 30, 1961: Purchased Vern Hatton from the Philadelphia Warriors.
- December, 1961: Purchased Bob Sims from the Los Angeles Lakers.
- December 1, 1961: Purchased Shellie McMillon from the Detroit Pistons.
- March 6, 1962: Signed Stacey Arceneaux as a free agent.
- March 9, 1962: Appointed Bob Pettit as Head Coach.
- March 13, 1962: Hired Harry Gallatin as Head Coach.
- March 26, 1962: Selected Zelmo Beaty (1st round, 3rd pick), Bob Duffy (2nd round, 12th pick), Charlie Hardnett (3rd round, 21st pick), Chico Vaughn (4th round, 28th pick), Jerry Grote (4th round, 30th pick) and Jay Carty (6th round, 48th pick) in the 1962 NBA Draft.
- June, 1962: Sold Clyde Lovellette to the Boston Celtics.
- June 14, 1962: Traded Al Ferrari and Shellie McMillon to the Chicago Packers for Bill Bridges and Ralph Davis.
- October 7, 1962: Traded Charlie Hardnett to the Chicago Zephyrs for Phil Jordon.
- October 12, 1962: Purchased Bevo Nordmann from the Cincinnati Royals.
- November 19, 1962: Traded Nick Mantis to the Chicago Zephyrs for a future 2nd round draft pick.
- January 30, 1963: Traded Barney Cable to the Chicago Zephyrs for Woody Sauldsberry.
- April 30, 1963: Selected Gerry Ward (1st round, 6th pick) and Ken Rohloff (7th round, 60th pick) in the 1963 NBA Draft.
- October 18, 1963: Traded cash and a 1964 2nd round draft pick (Howard Komives was later selected) to the New York Knicks for Richie Guerin.
- November, 1963: Signed Bevo Nordmann as a free agent.
- November 11, 1963: Sold Bob Duffy to the New York Knicks.
- May 4, 1964: Selected Jeff Mullins (1st round, 6th pick), Paul Silas (2nd round, 12th pick) and John Tresvant (5th round, 42nd pick) in the 1964 NBA Draft.
- August 26, 1964: Sold Jerry Grote to the Philadelphia 76ers.
- October 18, 1964: Traded a 1965 2nd round draft pick (Hal Blevins was later selected) to the New York Knicks for Bill McGill.
- December 27, 1964: Fired Harry Gallatin as Head Coach.
- December 27, 1964: Appointed Richie Guerin as Head Coach.
- May 6, 1965: Selected Jim Washington (1st round, 8th pick) in the 1965 NBA Draft.
- December 24, 1965: Traded John Tresvant and Chico Vaughn to the Detroit Pistons for Rod Thorn.
- December 28, 1965: Traded John Barnhill to the Detroit Pistons for Joe Caldwell.
- May 11, 1966: Selected Lou Hudson (1st round, 4th pick), Dick Snyder (2nd round, 14th pick) and Tommy Kron (3rd round, 24th pick) in the 1966 NBA Draft.
- November 10, 1966: Signed Tom Hoover as a free agent.
- May 3, 1967: Selected Tom Workman (1st round, 8th pick) in the 1967 NBA Draft.
- June 22, 1967: Signed Jay Miller as a free agent.
- September 5, 1967: Signed Jim Davis as a free agent.
- January 21, 1968: Traded Tom Workman and a 1968 3rd round draft pick (Jack Thompson was later selected) to the Baltimore Bullets for Don Ohl.
- June 4, 1968: Selected Skip Harlicka (1st round, 13th pick) and Dwight Waller (10th round, 131st pick) in the 1968 NBA Draft.
- September 11, 1968: Traded a 1969 3rd round draft pick (Lloyd Kerr was later selected) to the Phoenix Suns for Dennis Hamilton.
- October 12, 1968: Traded Lenny Wilkens to the Seattle SuperSonics for Mahdi Abdul-Rahman.
- November 15, 1968: Traded Dick Smith to the Seattle SuperSonics for Richie Guerin.
- April 7, 1969: Selected Butch Beard (1st round, 10th pick), Wally Anderzunas (2nd round, 25th pick), Bob Christian (8th round, 109th pick) and Grady O'Malley (19th round, 214th pick) in the 1969 NBA Draft.
- May 8, 1969: Traded Paul Silas to the Phoenix Suns for Gary Gregor.
- September 20, 1969: Traded a 1970 3rd round draft pick (Vann Williford was later selected) to the Phoenix Suns for Gene Tormohlen.
- October 12, 1969: Traded Wally Anderzunas and a 1972 3rd round draft pick (Ron Riley was later selected) to the Cincinnati Royals for Dave Newmark.
- February 1, 1970: Traded John Arthurs to the Detroit Pistons for Walt Bellamy.
- February 2, 1970: Traded Zelmo Beaty to the San Francisco Warriors for Clyde Lee and a 1970 1st round draft pick (Pete Maravich was later selected). Lee was sent as the player to be named later on October 4, 1974.
- March 23, 1970: Selected Pete Maravich (1st round, 3rd pick), John Vallely (1st round, 14th pick), Bob Riley (5th round, 82nd pick) and Herb White (8th round, 133rd pick) in the 1970 NBA Draft.