- New Orleans Pelicans: October 1, 2005 to July 13, 2010
- Detroit Pistons: June 4, 2014 to present
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
New Orleans Pelicans Franchise (October 1, 2005 - July 13, 2010)
Detroit Pistons Franchise (June 4, 2014 - Present)
- October 26, 2005: Traded Jamaal Magloire to the Milwaukee Bucks for Desmond Mason and a 2006 1st round draft pick (Cedric Simmons was later selected).
- January 31, 2006: Traded a 2006 2nd round draft pick (Edin Bavcic was later selected) and a 2009 2nd round draft pick (Jack McClinton was later selected) to the Toronto Raptors for Aaron Williams.
- February 13, 2006: Traded Maciej Lampe to the Houston Rockets for Moochie Norris.
- February 23, 2006: Traded Bostjan Nachbar to the New Jersey Nets for Marc Jackson, Linton Johnson and cash.
- March 31, 2006: Signed Marcus Fizer to a 10-day contract, then signed to a contract for the rest of the season.
- June 28, 2006: Selected Hilton Armstrong (1st round, 12th pick), Cedric Simmons (1st round, 15th pick) and Marcus Vinicius (2nd round, 43rd pick) in the 2006 NBA Draft.
- July 12, 2006: Traded Andrew Betts to the Indiana Pacers for Peja Stojakovic.
- July 14, 2006: Traded P.J. Brown and J.R. Smith to the Chicago Bulls for Tyson Chandler.
- July 14, 2006: Traded Kirk Snyder and a 2008 2nd round draft pick (Sasha Kaun was later selected) to the Houston Rockets for a 2008 2nd round draft pick (Maarty Leunen was later selected).
- July 26, 2006: Signed Bobby Jackson as a free agent.
- August 9, 2006: Signed Jannero Pargo as a free agent.
- December 22, 2006: Signed Devin Brown as a free agent.
- June 28, 2007: Selected Julian Wright (1st round, 13th pick) in the 2007 NBA Draft.
- July 23, 2007: Signed Morris Peterson as a free agent.
- September 13, 2007: Signed Melvin Ely as a free agent.
- September 29, 2007: Traded Cedric Simmons to the Cleveland Cavaliers for David Wesley.
- October 1, 2007: Signed Ryan Bowen as a free agent.
- October 29, 2007: Traded David Wesley to the New Jersey Nets for Mile Ilic and Bernard Robinson.
- February 21, 2008: As part of a 3-team trade, the New Orleans Hornets traded Marcus Vinicius to the Memphis Grizzlies; the New Orleans Hornets traded Bobby Jackson, Adam Haluska and a 2008 2nd round draft pick (Maarty Leunen was later selected) to the Houston Rockets; the Houston Rockets traded Malick Badiane to the Memphis Grizzlies; the Houston Rockets traded Mike James and Bonzi Wells to the New Orleans Hornets; and the Memphis Grizzlies traded Sergei Lishouk to the Houston Rockets.
- June 26, 2008: Selected Darrell Arthur (1st round, 27th pick) in the 2008 NBA Draft.
- June 26, 2008: Sold Darrell Arthur to the Portland Trail Blazers.
- July 23, 2008: Signed James Posey as a free agent.
- August 22, 2008: Signed Devin Brown as a free agent.
- August 28, 2008: Signed Sean Marks as a free agent.
- September 26, 2008: Signed Courtney Sims as a free agent.
- December 10, 2008: As part of a 3-team trade, the New Orleans Hornets traded Mike James to the Washington Wizards; the Memphis Grizzlies traded a 2015 2nd round draft pick to the New Orleans Hornets; the Memphis Grizzlies traded Javaris Crittenton to the Washington Wizards; the Washington Wizards traded a 2010 1st round draft pick (Xavier Henry was later selected) to the Memphis Grizzlies; and the Washington Wizards traded Antonio Daniels to the New Orleans Hornets.
- June 25, 2009: Selected Darren Collison (1st round, 21st pick) in the 2009 NBA Draft.
- June 25, 2009: Traded a 2010 2nd round draft pick (Jarvis Varnado was later selected) and a 2012 2nd round draft pick (Jae Crowder was later selected) to the Miami Heat for Marcus Thornton.
- July 28, 2009: Traded Tyson Chandler to the Charlotte Bobcats for Emeka Okafor.
- July 29, 2009: Signed Ike Diogu as a free agent.
- August 12, 2009: Traded Rasual Butler and cash to the Los Angeles Clippers for a 2016 2nd round draft pick.
- September 9, 2009: Traded Antonio Daniels to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Bobby Brown and Darius Songaila.
- January 11, 2010: Traded Hilton Armstrong to the Sacramento Kings for cash and a 2016 2nd round draft pick.
- January 25, 2010: Traded Devin Brown to the Chicago Bulls for Aaron Gray.
- January 26, 2010: Traded Bobby Brown to the Los Angeles Clippers for a 2014 2nd round draft pick.
- February 5, 2010: Signed Jason Hart to a 10-day contract.
- June 7, 2010: Appointed Monty Williams as Head Coach.
- June 24, 2010: Selected Cole Aldrich (1st round, 11th pick) in the 2010 NBA Draft.
- June 24, 2010: Traded Cole Aldrich and Morris Peterson to the Oklahoma City Thunder for Craig Brackins and Quincy Pondexter.
- June 26, 2014: Selected Spencer Dinwiddie (2nd round, 38th pick) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- October 17, 2014: Traded Will Bynum to the Boston Celtics for Joel Anthony.
- December 24, 2014: Traded Tony Mitchell to the Phoenix Suns for Anthony Tolliver.