Hall of Fame: Inducted as Contributor in 1965 (Full List)
- Boston Celtics: 1946 to April 27, 1950
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
Boston Celtics Franchise
- December 12, 1946: Traded Tony Kappen to the Pittsburgh Ironmen for Moe Becker.
- January 2, 1947: Traded Red Wallace to the Toronto Huskies for Charlie Hoefer.
- April 29, 1947: Traded Wyndol Gray to the St. Louis Bombers for Cecil Hankins.
- July 1, 1947: Selected Bulbs Ehlers (1st round, 3rd pick), Hank Biasetti (2nd round, 13th pick), Gene Stump (3rd round, 23rd pick), George Felt (4th round, 33rd pick), Bob Alemeida ( round, 47th pick), George Petrovick ( round, 48th pick), John Ezersky ( round, 49th pick), Jack Hewson ( round, 50th pick) and John Kelly ( round, 51st pick) in the 1948 BAA Draft.
- October 27, 1947: Traded John Abramovic to the St. Louis Bombers for George Munroe and cash.
- February 9, 1948: Traded Connie Simmons to the Baltimore Bullets for Mike Bloom.
- May 1, 1948: Traded Ed Sadowski to the Philadelphia Warriors for Hank Beenders and Chick Halbert.
- May 10, 1948: Selected George Hauptfuhrer (1st round, 3rd pick), John Bach ( round, 15th pick), Norman Carey ( round, 27th pick), Bob Curran ( round, 39th pick), Neil Dooley ( round, 51st pick), Jack Hauser ( round, 63rd pick), Marshall Hawkins ( round, 74th pick), Tom Kelly ( round, 84th pick), Murray Mitchell ( round, 94th pick), Guinn Phillips ( round, 103rd pick) and Ray Wehde ( round, 108th pick) in the 1948 BAA Draft.
- August 30, 1948: Sold Mike Bloom to the Minneapolis Lakers.
- October, 1948: Purchased Jim Seminoff from the Chicago Stags.
- October 13, 1948: Purchased Stan Stutz from the New York Knicks.
- November 19, 1948: Signed Bob Doll as a free agent.
- November 20, 1948: Purchased Bill Roberts from the Chicago Stags.
- January 16, 1949: Traded Chick Halbert and Mel Riebe to the Providence Steam Rollers for George Nostrand.
- January 21, 1949: Signed Earl Shannon as a free agent.
- January 27, 1949: Purchased Phil Farbman from the Philadelphia Warriors.
- January 30, 1949: Purchased Bob Kinney from the Fort Wayne Pistons.
- March 21, 1949: Selected George Kaftan (1st round, 4th pick), Tony Lavelli (2nd round, 16th pick), Joe Mullaney (3rd round, 28th pick), Bill Tom (4th round, 40th pick), Ed Little (5th round, 52nd pick), Jim Simpson (6th round, 59th pick), Bill Vandenburgh (7th round, 65th pick), Duane Klueh (8th round, 71st pick), Emerson Speicher (9th round, 76th pick), Bill Weight (10th round, 78th pick) and Russ Washburn (11th round, 80th pick) in the 1949 BAA Draft.
- June 22, 1949: Sold Gene Stump to the Minneapolis Lakers.
- September 28, 1949: Traded Chick Halbert to the Washington Capitols for Sonny Hertzberg.
- December 15, 1949: Sold George Nostrand to the Tri-Cities Blackhawks.
- January 29, 1950: Traded Gene Englund to the Tri-Cities Blackhawks for John Mahnken.
- February 1, 1950: Sold Dermie O'Connell to the St. Louis Bombers.