- Utah Jazz: June 15, 1987 to June 1, 1989
- New York Knicks: March 1, 1991 to April 23, 1991
- New York Knicks: April 21, 1999 to August 10, 1999
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Utah Jazz Franchise (June 15, 1987 - June 1, 1989)
New York Knicks Franchise (April 21, 1999 - August 10, 1999)
- June 22, 1987: Selected Jose Ortiz (1st round, 15th pick), Billy Donovan (3rd round, 68th pick) and Bart Kofoed (5th round, 107th pick) in the 1987 NBA Draft.
- October 8, 1987: Traded Kent Benson and Dell Curry to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Darryl Dawkins and Melvin Turpin.
- October 8, 1987: Signed Eddie Hughes as a free agent.
- November 26, 1987: Traded Darryl Dawkins to the Detroit Pistons for cash, a 1988 2nd round draft pick (Jeff Moe was later selected) and a 1990 2nd round draft pick (Phil Henderson was later selected).
- February 25, 1988: Signed Scott Roth as a free agent.
- March 23, 1988: Signed Eddie Hughes to a contract for the rest of the season.
- June 23, 1988: Traded Kelly Tripucka to the Charlotte Hornets for Mike Brown.
- June 28, 1988: Selected Eric Leckner (1st round, 17th pick) and Ricky Grace (3rd round, 67th pick) in the 1988 NBA Draft.
- October 25, 1988: Signed Jim Les as a free agent.
- January 4, 1989: Signed Jim Farmer to a 10-day contract.
- January 13, 1989: Signed Eric White to a 10-day contract.
- January 15, 1989: Signed Jim Farmer as a free agent.
- August 6, 1999: Signed John Wallace as a free agent.