- Utah Jazz: June 15, 1987 to June 1, 1989
- New York Knicks: March 1, 1991 to April 23, 1991
- New York Knicks: April 21, 1999 to August 10, 1999
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
Utah Jazz Franchise
- June 22, 1987: Selected Jose Ortiz (1st round, 15th pick), Clarence Martin (3rd round, 61st pick), Billy Donovan (3rd round, 68th pick), Reuben Holmes (4th round, 84th pick), Bart Kofoed (5th round, 107th pick), Art Sabb (6th round, 130th pick) and Keith Webster (7th round, 153rd pick) in the 1987 NBA Draft.
- October 8, 1987: Traded Kent Benson and Dell Curry to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Darryl Dawkins and Melvin Turpin.
- October 8, 1987: Signed Eddie Hughes as a free agent.
- November 26, 1987: Traded Darryl Dawkins to the Detroit Pistons for cash, a 1988 2nd round draft pick (Jeff Moe) and a 1990 2nd round draft pick (Phil Henderson).
- February 25, 1988: Signed Scott Roth as a free agent.
- March 23, 1988: Signed Eddie Hughes to a contract for the rest of the season.
- June 23, 1988: Traded Kelly Tripucka to the Charlotte Hornets for Mike Brown.
- June 28, 1988: Selected Eric Leckner (1st round, 17th pick), Jeff Moe (2nd round, 42nd pick) and Ricky Grace (3rd round, 67th pick) in the 1988 NBA Draft.
- October 25, 1988: Signed Jim Les as a free agent.
- January 4, 1989: Signed Jim Farmer to a 10-day contract.
- January 13, 1989: Signed Eric White to a 10-day contract.
- January 15, 1989: Signed Jim Farmer as a free agent.
- June 30, 1999: Selected Frederic Weis (1st round, 15th pick) and J.R. Koch (2nd round, 46th pick) in the 1999 NBA Draft.
- August 6, 1999: Signed John Wallace as a free agent.