- Denver Nuggets: June 17, 2013 to present
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Denver Nuggets Franchise (June 17, 2013 - Present)
- June 25, 2013: Hired Brian Shaw as Head Coach.
- June 27, 2013: Selected Rudy Gobert (1st round, 27th pick) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- June 27, 2013: Traded Rudy Gobert to the Utah Jazz for Erick Green and cash.
- June 27, 2013: Traded Kosta Koufos to the Memphis Grizzlies for Darrell Arthur and Joffrey Lauvergne.
- July 10, 2013: As part of a 3-team trade, the Denver Nuggets traded cash and a 2018 2nd round draft pick to the Utah Jazz; the Denver Nuggets traded Andre Iguodala to the Golden State Warriors; the Golden State Warriors traded a 2018 2nd round draft pick to the Denver Nuggets; the Golden State Warriors traded Andris Biedrins, Richard Jefferson, Brandon Rush, a 2014 1st round draft pick, a 2016 2nd round draft pick, a 2017 1st round draft pick and a 2017 2nd round draft pick to the Utah Jazz; the Utah Jazz traded Randy Foye to the Denver Nuggets; and the Utah Jazz traded Kevin Murphy to the Golden State Warriors.
- July 11, 2013: Signed J.J. Hickson as a free agent.
- July 26, 2013: Signed Nate Robinson as a free agent.
- July 27, 2013: Signed Timofey Mozgov as a free agent.
- February 20, 2014: As part of a 3-team trade, the Denver Nuggets traded Andre Miller to the Washington Wizards; the Denver Nuggets traded a 2016 2nd round draft pick to the Philadelphia 76ers; the Philadelphia 76ers traded a 2014 2nd round draft pick to the Washington Wizards; the Washington Wizards traded Jan Vesely to the Denver Nuggets; and the Washington Wizards traded Eric Maynor and a 2015 2nd round draft pick to the Philadelphia 76ers. (Pick is protected.)
- February 20, 2014: Traded Jordan Hamilton to the Houston Rockets for Aaron Brooks.
- June 26, 2014: Selected Doug McDermott (1st round, 11th pick), Nikola Jokic (2nd round, 41st pick) and Devyn Marble (2nd round, 56th pick) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- June 26, 2014: Traded Doug McDermott and Anthony Randolph to the Chicago Bulls for Gary Harris, Jusuf Nurkic and a 2015 2nd round draft pick.
- June 27, 2014: Traded Evan Fournier and Devyn Marble to the Orlando Magic for Arron Afflalo.
- January 7, 2015: Traded Timofey Mozgov and a 2015 2nd round draft pick to the Cleveland Cavaliers. (CLE sends pair of 1st-Rd picks to DEN. One of the picks is from OKC, which is top-18 protected in 2015 & top-15 protected afterwards. The other pick is from MEM & is conveyed if between 6-14 in 2015 or 2016 & and is top-5 protected in 2017 & 2018).
- January 13, 2015: Traded Nate Robinson to the Boston Celtics for Jameer Nelson.