- Baltimore Bullets: 1947 to February 13, 1950
- Baltimore Bullets: 1951 to ?
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Baltimore Bullets Franchise (January 1, 1947 - February 13, 1950)
- July 1, 1947: Selected Harry Gallatin (4th round, 39th pick), Elmer Gainer (?? round, 76th pick) and Chick Reiser (?? round, 79th pick) in the 1948 BAA Draft.
- October 14, 1947: Purchased Jerry Rullo from the Philadelphia Warriors.
- December 9, 1947: Signed John Abramovic as a free agent.
- January 20, 1948: Traded Irv Rothenberg to the St. Louis Bombers for Grady Lewis.
- February 9, 1948: Traded Mike Bloom to the Boston Celtics for Connie Simmons.
- May 5, 1948: Traded Kleggie Hermsen to the Washington Capitols for John Mahnken.
- May 10, 1948: Selected Walt Budko (1st round, 6th pick), Darrell Brown (?? round, 30th pick) and Jake Carter (?? round, 54th pick) in the 1948 BAA Draft.
- May 13, 1948: Sold Grady Lewis to the St. Louis Bombers.
- May 19, 1948: Traded Dick Schulz to the Washington Capitols for Irv Torgoff.
- November 19, 1948: Traded John Mahnken to the Indianapolis Jets for Freddie Lewis and Hal Tidrick.
- January, 1949: Signed Jack Toomay as a free agent.
- February 5, 1949: Sold Irv Torgoff to the Philadelphia Warriors.
- February 11, 1949: Signed Don Martin as a free agent.
- February 11, 1949: Traded Connie Simmons to the New York Knicks for Sid Tanenbaum. Simmons was sent as the player to be named later in July 1949.
- March 21, 1949: Selected Ron Livingstone (1st round, 7th pick), Paul Gordon (3rd round, 31st pick), Don Boven (6th round, 61st pick) and John Pritchard (7th round, 67th pick) in the 1949 BAA Draft.
- September 28, 1949: Sold Chick Reiser to the Washington Capitols.
- November, 1949: Signed Les Pugh as a free agent.
- December 3, 1949: Purchased Dick Triptow from the Fort Wayne Pistons.
- December 7, 1949: Traded Ron Livingstone to the Philadelphia Warriors for Ed Sadowski and cash.
- December 8, 1949: Purchased Lee Knorek from the New York Knicks.
- January 5, 1950: Signed John Mandic as a free agent.
- January 13, 1950: Purchased Whitey Von Nieda from the Tri-Cities Blackhawks.