- Milwaukee Bucks: 1968 to May 19, 1970
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
Milwaukee Bucks Franchise
- June 4, 1968: Selected Charlie Paulk (1st round, 7th pick), Sam Williams (3rd round, 35th pick) and Greg Smith (4th round, 50th pick) in the 1968 NBA Draft.
- September 12, 1968: Traded John Arthurs, cash and a future 2nd round draft pick to the Phoenix Suns for Dick Cunningham.
- October 8, 1968: Traded Johnny Egan to the Los Angeles Lakers for a future draft pick.
- November 23, 1968: Traded Bob Love and Bob Weiss to the Chicago Bulls for Flynn Robinson.
- January 1, 1969: Traded Dave Gambee to the Detroit Pistons for Rich Niemann and cash.
- January 31, 1969: Traded Fred Hetzel to the Cincinnati Royals for Zaid Abdul-Aziz and cash.
- April 7, 1969: Selected Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (1st round, 1st pick), Bob Greacen (2nd round, 17th pick), Bob Dandridge (4th round, 45th pick) and John Arthurs (6th round, 73rd pick) in the 1969 NBA Draft.
- September 18, 1969: Purchased Freddie Crawford from the Los Angeles Lakers.
- March 23, 1970: Selected Gary Freeman (1st round, 16th pick), Bill Zopf (2nd round, 33rd pick) and Marv Winkler (3rd round, 50th pick) in the 1970 NBA Draft.
- April 21, 1970: Traded Charlie Paulk and Flynn Robinson to the Cincinnati Royals for Oscar Robertson.