- Philadelphia 76ers: 1949 to January 5, 1955
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Philadelphia 76ers Franchise (January 1, 1949 - January 5, 1955)
- September 3, 1949: Signed Andrew Levane as a free agent.
- April 25, 1950: Selected Don Lofgran (1st round, 12th pick) and Gerry Calabrese (2nd round, 24th pick) in the 1950 NBA Draft.
- November 29, 1950: Sold Ed Bartels to the Baltimore Bullets.
- December 10, 1950: Sold Belus Smawley to the Baltimore Bullets.
- December 13, 1950: Traded Ed Peterson to the Tri-Cities Blackhawks for Noble Jorgensen and cash.
- February 12, 1951: Sold Don Lofgran to the Indianapolis Olympians.
- April 25, 1951: Selected John McConathy (1st round, 5th pick), Don Savage (2nd round, 15th pick) and Bato Govedarica (3rd round, 25th pick) in the 1951 NBA Draft.
- July 14, 1951: Traded Alex Hannum and Fred Scolari to the Baltimore Bullets for Red Rocha.
- April 26, 1952: Selected Bob Lochmueller (1st round, 8th pick) and Jim Brasco (?? round, 18th pick) in the 1952 NBA Draft.
- October 9, 1952: Traded George Ratkovicz to the Baltimore Bullets for Bill Calhoun.
- November 25, 1952: Sold Jim Brasco to the Milwaukee Hawks.
- December 2, 1952: Sold Bill Calhoun to the Milwaukee Hawks.
- April 24, 1953: Selected Jim Neal (1st round, 7th pick), Dick Knostman (2nd round, 16th pick) and Billy Kenville (3rd round, 25th pick) in the 1953 NBA Draft.
- November 23, 1953: Traded Noble Jorgensen to the Milwaukee Hawks for Bob Lavoy.
- April 24, 1954: Selected Red Kerr (1st round, 6th pick), Dick Farley (2nd round, 15th pick) and Jim Tucker (3rd round, 24th pick) in the 1954 NBA Draft.
- November 1, 1954: Sold Jackie Moore to the Milwaukee Hawks.