- Golden State Warriors: April 26, 1952 to August 7, 1963
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Golden State Warriors Franchise (April 26, 1952 - August 7, 1963)
- April 26, 1952: Selected Bill Mlkvy (1st round, 4th pick), Tom Brennan (?? round, 14th pick), Walt Davis (?? round, 44th pick) and Moe Radovich (?? round, 74th pick) in the 1952 NBA Draft.
- September 11, 1952: Traded Mel Payton to the Indianapolis Olympians for Don Lofgran.
- November 19, 1952: Traded Don Sunderlage to the Milwaukee Hawks for Mark Workman.
- November 28, 1952: Sold Andy Phillip to the Fort Wayne Pistons.
- December 1, 1952: Purchased Frank Kudelka from the Baltimore Bullets.
- December 11, 1952: Sold Ed Mikan to the Indianapolis Olympians.
- December 11, 1952: Purchased Ralph Polson from the New York Knicks.
- April 24, 1953: Selected Ernie Beck (1st round, 1st pick), Jack George (2nd round, 10th pick), Larry Hennessy (3rd round, 19th pick), Norm Grekin (4th round, 28th pick) and Gene Shue (1st round, 3rd pick) in the 1953 NBA Draft.
- April 24, 1954: Selected Larry Costello (2nd round, 12th pick) and Chuck Noble (4th round, 30th pick) in the 1954 NBA Draft.
- October 19, 1954: Sold Paul Walther to the Fort Wayne Pistons.
- November 28, 1954: Sold Gene Shue to the New York Knicks.
- January 12, 1955: Purchased Paul Hoffman from the New York Knicks.
- February 15, 1955: Signed Jackie Moore as a free agent.
- April 13, 1955: Selected Tom Gola (1st round, 3rd pick), Corky Devlin (2nd round, 11th pick) and Bob Schafer (3rd round, 19th pick) in the 1955 NBA Draft.
- May 12, 1955: Sold Zeke Zawoluk to the Rochester Royals.
- December 3, 1955: Sold Bob Schafer to the St. Louis Hawks.
- April 30, 1956: Selected Hal Lear (1st round, 8th pick) and Phil Rollins (2nd round, 16th pick) in the 1956 NBA Draft.
- January 4, 1957: Purchased Lew Hitch from the Rochester Royals.
- April 17, 1957: Selected Lennie Rosenbluth (1st round, 6th pick), Ray Radziszewski (4th round, 30th pick) and Woody Sauldsberry (8th round, 60th pick) in the 1957 NBA Draft.
- October 10, 1957: Sold Larry Costello to the Syracuse Nationals.
- January 19, 1958: Traded Walt Davis to the St. Louis Hawks for Dave Plunkett.
- April 22, 1958: Selected Guy Rodgers (1st round, 5th pick) and Don Ohl (5th round, 37th pick) in the 1958 NBA Draft.
- December 16, 1958: Traded Phil Rollins to the Cincinnati Royals for Vern Hatton.
- January 27, 1959: Traded Jack George to the New York Knicks for Guy Sparrow.
- March 31, 1959: Selected Wilt Chamberlain (1st round, 3rd pick), Joe Ruklick (2nd round, 11th pick) and Pickles Kennedy (2nd round, 15th pick) in the 1959 NBA Draft.
- April 11, 1960: Selected Al Attles (5th round, 39th pick) in the 1960 NBA Draft.
- April 16, 1960: Sold Don Ohl to the Detroit Pistons.
- October 17, 1960: Traded Ernie Beck and Woody Sauldsberry to the St. Louis Hawks for Ed Conlin and cash.
- March 27, 1961: Selected Tom Meschery (1st round, 7th pick) and Ted Luckenbill (2nd round, 15th pick) in the 1961 NBA Draft.
- May 16, 1961: Purchased Bob McNeill from the Chicago Packers.
- May 31, 1961: Sold Vern Hatton to the Chicago Packers.
- August 19, 1961: Traded Joe Graboski to the St. Louis Hawks for Frank Radovich, Bob McDonald and cash.
- November 29, 1961: Purchased Vern Hatton from the Chicago Packers.
- November 30, 1961: Sold Vern Hatton to the St. Louis Hawks.
- November 30, 1961: Signed York Larese as a free agent.
- December, 1961: Sold Bob McNeill to the Los Angeles Lakers.
- March 26, 1962: Selected Wayne Hightower (1st round, 7th pick), Hubie White (2nd round, 16th pick), Dave Fedor (3rd round, 25th pick) and Howie Montgomery (7th round, 61st pick) in the 1962 NBA Draft.
- September 19, 1962: Purchased George Lee from the Detroit Pistons.
- October 18, 1962: Purchased Gary Phillips from the Boston Celtics.
- December 5, 1962: Traded Tom Gola to the New York Knicks for Willie Naulls and Kenny Sears.
- February 1, 1963: Signed Fred LaCour as a free agent.
- April 30, 1963: Selected Nate Thurmond (1st round, 3rd pick) and Gary Hill (2nd round, 12th pick) in the 1963 NBA Draft.