- Cleveland Cavaliers: February 6, 2014 to present (Appointed Interim GM when Chris Grant was fired; made permanent on 5/12/2014)
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Cleveland Cavaliers Franchise (February 6, 2014 - December 31, 2014)
- February 20, 2014: Traded Earl Clark, Henry Sims, a 2014 2nd round draft pick and a 2014 2nd round draft pick to the Philadelphia 76ers for Spencer Hawes.
- February 22, 2014: Signed Arinze Onuaku to a 10-day contract.
- March 12, 2014: Signed Shane Edwards to a 10-day contract.
- March 21, 2014: Signed Seth Curry to a 10-day contract.
- May 12, 2014: Fired Mike Brown as Head Coach.
- June 20, 2014: Hired David Blatt as Head Coach.
- June 26, 2014: Selected Andrew Wiggins (1st round, 1st pick) and Joe Harris (2nd round, 33rd pick) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- June 27, 2014: Traded Alonzo Gee to the Charlotte Bobcats for Brendan Haywood and Dwight Powell.