- Oklahoma City Thunder: May 11, 1983 to April 24, 1985
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
Oklahoma City Thunder Franchise
- June 27, 1983: Traded Lonnie Shelton to the Cleveland Cavaliers for a 1983 2nd round draft pick (Scooter McCray was later selected).
- June 28, 1983: Selected Jon Sundvold (1st round, 16th pick) and Scooter McCray (2nd round, 36th pick) in the 1983 NBA Draft.
- August 18, 1983: Traded James Donaldson, Greg Kelser, Mark Radford, a 1984 1st round draft pick (Michael Cage was later selected) and a 1985 2nd round draft pick (Calvin Duncan was later selected) to the San Diego Clippers for Tom Chambers, Al Wood, a 1984 3rd round draft pick (Terry Williams was later selected) and a 1987 2nd round draft pick (Fred Banks was later selected).
- August 26, 1983: Signed James Donaldson as a free agent.
- October 26, 1983: Signed Charles Bradley as a free agent.
- October 26, 1983: Traded a 1985 2nd round draft pick (Ken Johnson was later selected) to the Kansas City Kings for Reggie King.
- November 13, 1983: Signed Steve Hayes as a free agent.
- December 8, 1983: Signed Clay Johnson as a free agent.
- June 19, 1984: Selected Cory Blackwell (2nd round, 28th pick) and Danny Young (2nd round, 39th pick) in the 1984 NBA Draft.
- June 19, 1984: Traded Gus Williams to the Washington Bullets for Tim McCormick and Ricky Sobers.
- September 21, 1984: Signed John Schweitz as a free agent.
- September 23, 1984: Signed Frank Brickowski as a free agent.
- October 16, 1984: Traded a 1986 1st round draft pick (Len Bias was later selected) to the Boston Celtics for Gerald Henderson.
- April 11, 1985: Signed Joe Cooper to a contract for the rest of the season.