- Orlando Magic: June 20, 2012 to present
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Orlando Magic Franchise (June 20, 2012 - Present)
- June 28, 2012: Selected Andrew Nicholson (1st round, 19th pick) and Kyle O'Quinn (2nd round, 49th pick) in the 2012 NBA Draft.
- July 11, 2012: Traded Ryan Anderson to the New Orleans Hornets for Gustavo Ayon.
- July 28, 2012: Hired Jacque Vaughn as Head Coach.
- August 10, 2012: As part of a 4-team trade, the Orlando Magic traded Jason Richardson to the Philadelphia 76ers; the Orlando Magic traded Earl Clark, Chris Duhon and Dwight Howard to the Los Angeles Lakers; the Denver Nuggets traded Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, a 2013 2nd round draft pick (Romero Osby was later selected) and a 2014 1st round draft pick to the Orlando Magic; the Los Angeles Lakers traded Christian Eyenga, Josh McRoberts and a 2017 1st round draft pick to the Orlando Magic; the Los Angeles Lakers traded Andrew Bynum to the Philadelphia 76ers; the Philadelphia 76ers traded Andre Iguodala to the Denver Nuggets; and the Philadelphia 76ers traded Maurice Harkless, Nikola Vucevic and a future 1st round draft pick to the Orlando Magic. Denver will send the lower of its two 2014 first round draft picks to Orlando.
- September 6, 2012: Signed E'Twaun Moore as a free agent.
- September 29, 2012: Signed Armon Johnson as a free agent.
- September 29, 2012: Signed DeQuan Jones as a free agent.
- February 21, 2013: Traded Josh McRoberts to the Charlotte Bobcats for Hakim Warrick.
- February 21, 2013: Traded Gustavo Ayon, J.J. Redick and Ishmael Smith to the Milwaukee Bucks for Tobias Harris, Doron Lamb, Beno Udrih and cash.
- June 27, 2013: Selected Victor Oladipo (1st round, 2nd pick) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- July 18, 2013: Signed Jason Maxiell as a free agent.
- July 25, 2013: Signed Ronnie Price as a free agent.
- February 25, 2014: Signed Adonis Thomas to a 10-day contract.
- February 25, 2014: Signed Dewayne Dedmon to a 10-day contract.
- March 17, 2014: Signed Dewayne Dedmon to a contract for the rest of the season.
- June 26, 2014: Selected Aaron Gordon (1st round, 4th pick) and Dario Saric (1st round, 12th pick) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- June 26, 2014: Traded Dario Saric and a 2017 1st round draft pick to the Philadelphia 76ers for Elfrid Payton.
- June 27, 2014: Traded Arron Afflalo to the Denver Nuggets for Evan Fournier and Devyn Marble.
- February 5, 2015: Fired Jacque Vaughn as Head Coach.
- February 5, 2015: Hired James Borrego as Head Coach. (Interim)
- May 29, 2015: Hired Scott Skiles as Head Coach.
- June 25, 2015: Selected Mario Hezonja (1st round, 5th pick) and Tyler Harvey (2nd round, 51st pick) in the 2015 NBA Draft.
- June 25, 2015: Traded Luke Ridnour to the Memphis Grizzlies for Janis Timma.
- July 9, 2015: Traded Kyle O'Quinn to the New York Knicks for Cash. (Sign and trade agreement; multi-year contract with Knicks) ORL has rights to swap 2nd round picks in 2019
- July 14, 2015: Traded Maurice Harkless to the Portland Trail Blazers for .
- July 27, 2015: Traded a 2016 2nd round draft pick to the Miami Heat for Shabazz Napier. (Top-55 protected)
- January 12, 2016: Traded a 2020 2nd round draft pick to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Joe Harris, cash considerations and a 2017 2nd round draft pick. (2017 2nd-Rd Pick is protected pick from SAC) (2020 2nd-rd pick is protected pick from POR)
- January 18, 2016: Signed Keith Appling to a 10-day contract.