Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
St. Louis Bombers Franchise
- April 29, 1947: Traded Cecil Hankins to the Boston Celtics for Wyndol Gray.
- July 1, 1947: Selected Paul Napolitano (?? round, 63rd pick) and Jim Pollard (?? round, 64th pick) in the 1948 BAA Draft.
- October 27, 1947: Traded George Munroe and cash to the Boston Celtics for John Abramovic.
- November 9, 1947: Purchased Coulby Gunther from the Providence Steam Rollers.
- November 22, 1947: Purchased Buddy O'Grady from the Washington Capitols.
- December 30, 1947: Traded Wyndol Gray to the Providence Steam Rollers for Ariel Maughan.
- January 20, 1948: Traded Grady Lewis to the Baltimore Bullets for Irv Rothenberg.
- May 10, 1948: Selected Jack Burmaster (?? round, 19th pick) in the 1948 BAA Draft.
- May 13, 1948: Purchased Grady Lewis from the Baltimore Bullets.
- October 25, 1948: Sold Irv Rothenberg to the New York Knicks.
- December 15, 1948: Purchased Bob O'Brien from the Philadelphia Warriors.
- January, 1949: Sold Giff Roux to the Providence Steam Rollers.
- February 4, 1949: Purchased Bill Miller from the Chicago Stags.
- February 7, 1949: Traded Buddy O'Grady to the Providence Steam Rollers for Otto Schnellbacher.
- March 21, 1949: Selected Ed Macauley (1st round, 5th pick), Johnny Orr (2nd round, 17th pick) and Earl Dodd (5th round, 53rd pick) in the 1949 BAA Draft.
- November 28, 1949: Traded Mike Todorovich to the Tri-Cities Blackhawks for Mac Otten and cash.