- Philadelphia 76ers: May 22, 1963 to August 16, 1966
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Philadelphia 76ers Franchise (May 22, 1963 - August 16, 1966)
- August 14, 1963: Traded John Windsor to the San Francisco Warriors for Hubie White.
- October 16, 1963: Sold Tom Hoover to the New York Knicks.
- October 21, 1963: Sold Len Chappell to the New York Knicks.
- May 4, 1964: Selected Luke Jackson (1st round, 4th pick) and Larry Jones (3rd round, 22nd pick) in the 1964 NBA Draft.
- August 26, 1964: Purchased Jerry Grote from the St. Louis Hawks.
- January 15, 1965: Traded Connie Dierking, Paul Neumann, Lee Shaffer and cash to the San Francisco Warriors for Wilt Chamberlain.
- January 22, 1965: Signed Steve Courtin as a free agent.
- May 6, 1965: Selected Billy Cunningham (1st round, 7th pick), Jesse Branson (2nd round, 16th pick) and Bob Weiss (3rd round, 25th pick) in the 1965 NBA Draft.
- September 22, 1965: Traded Red Kerr to the Baltimore Bullets for Wali Jones.
- October 24, 1965: Signed Gerry Ward as a free agent.
- October 27, 1965: Sold Ben Warley to the Baltimore Bullets.
- May 11, 1966: Selected Matt Guokas (1st round, 9th pick), Bill Melchionni (2nd round, 19th pick), Donnie Freeman (3rd round, 29th pick) and Ken Wilburn (4th round, 39th pick) in the 1966 NBA Draft.