- Philadelphia 76ers: May 22, 1963 to August 16, 1966
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
Philadelphia 76ers Franchise
- August 14, 1963: Traded John Windsor to the San Francisco Warriors for Hubie White.
- October 16, 1963: Sold Tom Hoover to the New York Knicks.
- October 21, 1963: Sold Len Chappell to the New York Knicks.
- May 4, 1964: Selected Luke Jackson (1st round, 4th pick), Ira Harge (2nd round, 13th pick), Larry Jones (3rd round, 22nd pick), Frank Corace (4th round, 31st pick), Lou Skurcenski (5th round, 40th pick), Ricky Kaminsky (6th round, 49th pick), Gordon Hatton (7th round, 58th pick), Bob Pelkington (8th round, 67th pick), Jim Brennan (9th round, 75th pick), Wally Briggs (10th round, 82nd pick), Thomas Lowry (11th round, 89th pick) and Julius Myers (12th round, 93rd pick) in the 1964 NBA Draft.
- August 26, 1964: Purchased Jerry Grote from the St. Louis Hawks.
- January 15, 1965: Traded Connie Dierking, Paul Neumann, Lee Shaffer and cash to the San Francisco Warriors for Wilt Chamberlain.
- January 22, 1965: Signed Steve Courtin as a free agent.
- May 6, 1965: Selected Billy Cunningham (1st round, 7th pick), Jesse Branson (2nd round, 16th pick), Bob Weiss (3rd round, 25th pick), Henry Finkel (4th round, 34th pick), Richie Moore (5th round, 43rd pick), Mitch Edwards (6th round, 52nd pick), John Young (7th round, 60th pick), Bob Barnek (8th round, 68th pick), Gene West (9th round, 74th pick), Dean Church (10th round, 80th pick), Curt Fromal (11th round, 86th pick), Dan Anderson (12th round, 92nd pick), Rich Parks (13th round, 97th pick), Jack Morgenthal (14th round, 101st pick), James Pitts (15th round, 105th pick) and Larry Rafferty (16th round, 109th pick) in the 1965 NBA Draft.
- September 22, 1965: Traded Red Kerr to the Baltimore Bullets for Wali Jones.
- October 24, 1965: Signed Gerry Ward as a free agent.
- October 27, 1965: Sold Ben Warley to the Baltimore Bullets.