- Los Angeles Lakers: June 19, 1957 to April 10, 1959
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Los Angeles Lakers Franchise (June 19, 1957 - April 10, 1959)
- September 12, 1957: Traded Walter Dukes to the Detroit Pistons for Larry Foust.
- February 5, 1958: Traded Art Spoelstra to the New York Knicks for Bo Erias and cash.
- February 16, 1958: Traded Dick Boushka and Terry Rand to the St. Louis Hawks for Frank Selvy.
- April 22, 1958: Selected Elgin Baylor (1st round, 1st pick), Steve Hamilton (2nd round, 9th pick), Boo Ellis (3rd round, 17th pick) and Tom Hawkins (1st round, 4th pick) in the 1958 NBA Draft.
- March 31, 1959: Selected Rudy LaRusso (2nd round, 12th pick) and Bobby Smith (3rd round, 20th pick) in the 1959 NBA Draft.