- Philadelphia 76ers: May 27, 1992 to May 4, 1994
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Philadelphia 76ers Franchise (May 27, 1992 - May 4, 1994)
- May 27, 1992: Hired Doug Moe as Head Coach.
- June 17, 1992: Traded Charles Barkley to the Phoenix Suns for Jeff Hornacek, Andrew Lang and Tim Perry.
- June 24, 1992: Selected Clarence Weatherspoon (1st round, 9th pick) in the 1992 NBA Draft.
- October 8, 1992: Traded Jayson Williams to the New Jersey Nets for a 1994 2nd round draft pick (William Njoku was later selected) and a 1997 2nd round draft pick (Kebu Stewart was later selected).
- October 13, 1992: Signed Eddie Lee Wilkins as a free agent.
- March 7, 1993: Fired Doug Moe as Head Coach.
- March 7, 1993: Hired Fred Carter as Head Coach.
- April 20, 1993: Signed Thomas Jordan to a contract for the rest of the season.
- June 30, 1993: Selected Shawn Bradley (1st round, 2nd pick) and Alphonso Ford (2nd round, 32nd pick) in the 1993 NBA Draft.
- August 12, 1993: Signed Moses Malone as a free agent.
- August 27, 1993: Signed Eric Leckner as a free agent.
- September 3, 1993: Traded Hersey Hawkins to the Charlotte Hornets for Dana Barros, Greg Graham, Sidney Green and a 1994 1st round draft pick (Sharone Wright was later selected).
- October 7, 1993: Signed Warren Kidd as a free agent.
- October 7, 1993: Signed Michael Curry as a free agent.
- October 11, 1993: Traded a 1994 2nd round draft pick (William Njoku was later selected) to the Indiana Pacers for Sean Green.
- November 15, 1993: Signed Orlando Woolridge as a free agent.
- February 24, 1994: Traded Sean Green, Jeff Hornacek and a 1995 2nd round draft pick (Junior Burrough was later selected) to the Utah Jazz for Jeff Malone and a 1994 1st round draft pick (B.J. Tyler was later selected).
- February 26, 1994: Signed Bill Edwards to a 10-day contract.
- March 9, 1994: Signed Manute Bol to a 10-day contract.
- March 22, 1994: Signed Isaac Austin to the first of two 10-day contracts.
- April 11, 1994: Signed Isaac Austin to a contract for the rest of the season.