Christopher Paul Mullin
Born: July 30, 1963 in New York, New York
High School: Xaverian in Brooklyn, New York
College: St. John's University
Hall of Fame: Inducted as Player in 2011 (Full List)
As Player: 986 G, 18.2 PPG, 4.1 RPG, 3.5 APG (Full Record)
- Golden State Warriors: April 22, 2004 to May 11, 2009
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Golden State Warriors Franchise (April 22, 2004 - May 11, 2009)
- June 24, 2004: Selected Andris Biedrins (1st round, 11th pick) in the 2004 NBA Draft.
- July 16, 2004: Signed Derek Fisher as a free agent.
- July 20, 2004: Traded Nick Van Exel to the Portland Trail Blazers for Dale Davis and Dan Dickau.
- August 24, 2004: Traded Erick Dampier, Dan Dickau, Evan Eschmeyer and Steve Logan to the Dallas Mavericks for Luis Flores, Christian Laettner, Eduardo Najera, cash, Mladen Sekularac, a 2007 1st round draft pick (Petteri Koponen was later selected) and a future 1st round draft pick. Golden State also received a trade exception from Dallas.
- October 4, 2004: Signed Ansu Sesay as a free agent.
- October 4, 2004: Signed Brandon Armstrong as a free agent.
- January 3, 2005: Traded a 2007 2nd round draft pick (Aaron Gray was later selected) and a 2009 2nd round draft pick (DeJuan Blair was later selected) to the Phoenix Suns for Zarko Cabarkapa.
- February 14, 2005: Traded Clifford Robinson to the New Jersey Nets for a 2005 2nd round draft pick (Chris Taft was later selected) and a 2007 2nd round draft pick (Stephane Lasme was later selected).
- February 24, 2005: Traded Speedy Claxton and Dale Davis to the New Orleans Hornets for Baron Davis.
- February 24, 2005: Traded Luis Flores, Eduardo Najera and a 2007 1st round draft pick (Petteri Koponen was later selected) to the Denver Nuggets for Nikoloz Tskitishvili and Rodney White.
- June 28, 2005: Selected Ike Diogu (1st round, 9th pick), Monta Ellis (2nd round, 40th pick) and Chris Taft (2nd round, 42nd pick) in the 2005 NBA Draft.
- September 29, 2005: Signed Aaron Miles as a free agent.
- January 2, 2006: Signed Dijon Thompson as a free agent.
- March 17, 2006: Signed Will Bynum to a 10-day contract, then signed to a contract for the rest of the season.
- April 17, 2006: Signed Will Bynum as a free agent.
- June 28, 2006: Selected Patrick O'Bryant (1st round, 9th pick) and Kosta Perovic (2nd round, 38th pick) in the 2006 NBA Draft.
- July 12, 2006: Traded Derek Fisher to the Utah Jazz for Devin Brown, Keith McLeod and Andre Owens.
- September 22, 2006: Signed Dajuan Wagner as a free agent.
- October 2, 2006: Signed Anthony Roberson as a free agent.
- October 20, 2006: Signed Matt Barnes as a free agent.
- January 2, 2007: Signed Kelenna Azubuike as a free agent.
- January 16, 2007: Traded Ike Diogu, Mike Dunleavy, Keith McLeod and Troy Murphy to the Indiana Pacers for Al Harrington, Stephen Jackson, Sarunas Jasikevicius and Josh Powell.
- January 17, 2007: Signed Renaldo Major to a 10-day contract.
- June 28, 2007: Selected Marco Belinelli (1st round, 18th pick), Jermareo Davidson (2nd round, 36th pick) and Stephane Lasme (2nd round, 46th pick) in the 2007 NBA Draft.
- June 28, 2007: Traded Jermareo Davidson and Jason Richardson to the Charlotte Bobcats for Brandan Wright.
- August 3, 2007: Signed Austin Croshere as a free agent.
- September 24, 2007: Signed Troy Hudson as a free agent.
- November 17, 2007: Signed Didier Ilunga-Mbenga as a free agent.
- January 8, 2008: Signed C.J. Watson to two 10-day contracts, then signed to a contract for the rest of the season.
- January 26, 2008: Signed Chris Webber as a free agent.
- June 26, 2008: Selected Anthony Randolph (1st round, 14th pick) in the 2008 NBA Draft.
- July 10, 2008: Signed Corey Maggette as a free agent.
- July 19, 2008: Signed Ronny Turiaf as a free agent.
- July 22, 2008: Traded a 2011 2nd round draft pick (Darius Morris was later selected) and a 2013 1st round draft pick (Gorgui Dieng was later selected) to the New Jersey Nets for Marcus Williams. This trade was restructured in September 2009. In the original version, New Jersey received either a protected 1st round draft pick (2011, 2012, or 2013) or two 2nd round draft picks (2013 and 2015).
- August 4, 2008: Signed Anthony Morrow as a free agent.
- September 9, 2008: Signed DeMarcus Nelson as a free agent.
- October 1, 2008: Signed Dan Dickau as a free agent.
- November 2, 2008: Signed Rob Kurz as a free agent.
- November 21, 2008: Traded Al Harrington to the New York Knicks for Jamal Crawford.
- January 5, 2009: Signed Jermareo Davidson to two 10-day contracts, then signed to a contract for the rest of the season.