- Los Angeles Clippers: January 28, 1981 to October 18, 1982
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
Los Angeles Clippers Franchise
- June 9, 1981: Selected Tom Chambers (1st round, 8th pick) and Jim Smith (3rd round, 54th pick) in the 1981 NBA Draft.
- August 31, 1981: Signed Jim Brogan as a free agent.
- September 4, 1981: Signed John Douglas as a free agent.
- December 2, 1981: Signed Michael Wiley as a free agent.
- January 20, 1982: Traded Freeman Williams to the Atlanta Hawks for Charlie Criss and Al Wood.
- February 16, 1982: Traded Phil Smith to the Seattle SuperSonics for Armond Hill and a 1982 2nd round draft pick (Jeff Taylor was later selected).
- April 11, 1982: Signed Rock Lee as a free agent.
- June 28, 1982: Traded Joe Bryant and a 1982 2nd round draft pick (Jeff Taylor was later selected) to the Houston Rockets for a 1982 2nd round draft pick (Richard Anderson was later selected).
- June 29, 1982: Selected Terry Cummings (1st round, 2nd pick), Richard Anderson (2nd round, 32nd pick), Craig Hodges (3rd round, 48th pick) and Eddie Hughes (7th round, 140th pick) in the 1982 NBA Draft.
- September 27, 1982: Charlie Criss signed as a veteran free agent with the Milwaukee Bucks; received FROM_TRADE as compensation.
- October 8, 1982: Purchased Ray Blume from the Chicago Bulls.
- October 15, 1982: Traded a 1983 6th round draft pick (Russell Todd was later selected) to the Milwaukee Bucks for Robert Smith.
- October 18, 1982: Armond Hill signed as a veteran free agent with the Milwaukee Bucks; received FROM_TRADE as compensation.