- Philadelphia 76ers: August 16, 1966 to August 4, 1970
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Philadelphia 76ers Franchise (August 16, 1966 - August 4, 1970)
- October 14, 1966: Purchased Nate Bowman from the Chicago Bulls.
- May 3, 1967: Selected Craig Raymond (1st round, 12th pick), Jim Reid (5th round, 53rd pick) and Ron Filipek (9th round, 100th pick) in the 1967 NBA Draft.
- January 11, 1968: Traded a 1968 4th round draft pick (Darryl Jones was later selected) to the San Diego Rockets for Johnny Green.
- June 4, 1968: Selected Shaler Halimon (1st round, 14th pick) in the 1968 NBA Draft.
- July 9, 1968: Traded Wilt Chamberlain to the Los Angeles Lakers for Jerry Chambers, Archie Clark and Darrall Imhoff.
- January 20, 1969: Traded Jerry Chambers to the Phoenix Suns for George Wilson.
- April 7, 1969: Selected Bud Ogden (1st round, 13th pick), Dave Scholz (4th round, 56th pick) and Fatty Taylor (12th round, 167th pick) in the 1969 NBA Draft.
- September 2, 1969: Traded Shaler Halimon and Chet Walker to the Chicago Bulls for Bob Kauffman and Jim Washington. Kaufmann was sent as the player to be named later on May 11, 1970.
- September 13, 1969: Traded a 1970 2nd round draft pick (Joe DePre was later selected) to the Phoenix Suns for Bill Melchionni.
- October 4, 1969: Traded Craig Raymond and a future draft pick to the Cincinnati Royals for Fred Hetzel.
- March 23, 1970: Selected Al Henry (1st round, 12th pick) and Dennis Awtrey (3rd round, 46th pick) in the 1970 NBA Draft.
- May 11, 1970: Traded Bob Kauffman and a 1971 2nd round draft pick (Spencer Haywood was later selected) to the Buffalo Braves for Bailey Howell.