- Golden State Warriors: May 11, 2009 to April 24, 2012
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Golden State Warriors Franchise (May 11, 2009 - April 24, 2012)
- June 25, 2009: Selected Stephen Curry (1st round, 7th pick) in the 2009 NBA Draft.
- June 25, 2009: Traded Jamal Crawford to the Atlanta Hawks for Speedy Claxton and Acie Law.
- July 29, 2009: Traded Marco Belinelli to the Toronto Raptors for Devean George and cash.
- September 2, 2009: Signed Mikki Moore as a free agent.
- November 16, 2009: Traded Stephen Jackson and Acie Law to the Charlotte Bobcats for Raja Bell and Vladimir Radmanovic.
- November 20, 2009: Signed Chris Hunter as a free agent.
- January 10, 2010: Signed Cartier Martin to the first of two 10-day contracts.
- January 17, 2010: Signed Anthony Tolliver to two 10-day contracts, then signed to a contract for the rest of the season.
- January 31, 2010: Signed Coby Karl to a 10-day contract.
- March 2, 2010: Signed Reggie Williams to two 10-day contracts, then signed to a contract for the rest of the season.
- June 21, 2010: Traded a 2010 2nd round draft pick (Armon Johnson was later selected) to the Portland Trail Blazers for cash and a 2010 2nd round draft pick (Jerome Jordan was later selected).
- June 22, 2010: Traded Corey Maggette and a 2010 2nd round draft pick (Jerome Jordan was later selected) to the Milwaukee Bucks for Charlie Bell and Dan Gadzuric.
- June 24, 2010: Selected Ekpe Udoh (1st round, 6th pick) in the 2010 NBA Draft.
- July 9, 2010: Traded Kelenna Azubuike, Anthony Randolph, Ronny Turiaf, a 2012 2nd round draft pick (Quincy Miller was later selected) and a 2013 2nd round draft pick (Romero Osby was later selected) to the New York Knicks for David Lee.
- July 12, 2010: Signed Dorell Wright as a free agent.
- July 13, 2010: Traded Anthony Morrow to the New Jersey Nets for a 2011 2nd round draft pick. Golden State did not receive the 2nd round draft pick because it was top 55 protected.
- July 21, 2010: Signed Jeremy Lin as a free agent.
- July 22, 2010: Traded C.J. Watson to the Chicago Bulls.
- September 8, 2010: Signed Rodney Carney as a free agent.
- September 13, 2010: Signed Louis Amundson as a free agent.
- December 9, 2010: Signed Acie Law as a free agent.
- February 23, 2011: Traded Dan Gadzuric and Brandan Wright to the New Jersey Nets for Troy Murphy and a 2012 2nd round draft pick (Draymond Green was later selected).
- February 25, 2011: Signed Jeff Adrien to a 10-day contract.
- March 3, 2011: Signed Al Thornton as a free agent.
- June 6, 2011: Hired Mark Jackson as Head Coach.
- June 23, 2011: Selected Klay Thompson (1st round, 11th pick) and Charles Jenkins (2nd round, 44th pick) in the 2011 NBA Draft.
- June 23, 2011: Traded cash to the Charlotte Bobcats for Jeremy Tyler.
- December 10, 2011: Signed Chris Wright as a free agent.
- December 14, 2011: Signed Kwame Brown as a free agent.
- December 15, 2011: Signed Dominic McGuire as a free agent.
- December 16, 2011: Signed Ishmael Smith as a free agent.
- December 19, 2011: Traded Louis Amundson to the Indiana Pacers for Brandon Rush.
- January 4, 2012: Signed Nate Robinson as a free agent.
- January 14, 2012: Signed Earl Barron as a free agent.
- March 13, 2012: Traded Kwame Brown, Monta Ellis and Ekpe Udoh to the Milwaukee Bucks for Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson.
- March 15, 2012: Traded Stephen Jackson to the San Antonio Spurs for T.J. Ford, Richard Jefferson and a 2012 1st round draft pick (Festus Ezeli was later selected).
- March 22, 2012: Signed Mickell Gladness to a 10-day contract, then signed to a contract for the rest of the season.
- March 24, 2012: Signed Keith Benson to a 10-day contract.
- April 16, 2012: Signed Mikki Moore as a free agent.