- Los Angeles Clippers: June 25, 2013 to present
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Los Angeles Clippers Franchise (June 25, 2013 - Present)
- June 27, 2013: Selected Reggie Bullock (1st round, 25th pick) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- July 10, 2013: As part of a 3-team trade, the Los Angeles Clippers traded Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler to the Phoenix Suns; the Los Angeles Clippers traded a future 2nd round draft pick to the Milwaukee Bucks; the Milwaukee Bucks traded J.J. Redick to the Los Angeles Clippers; the Phoenix Suns traded Jared Dudley to the Los Angeles Clippers; and the Phoenix Suns traded a 2014 2nd round draft pick to the Milwaukee Bucks.
- July 10, 2013: Signed Darren Collison as a free agent.
- July 22, 2013: Signed Byron Mullens as a free agent.
- December 10, 2013: Signed Stephen Jackson as a free agent.
- February 3, 2014: Signed Sasha Vujacic to a 10-day contract.
- February 20, 2014: Traded Byron Mullens to the Philadelphia 76ers for a future 2nd round draft pick. (Pick is conditional.)
- February 20, 2014: Traded Antawn Jamison and cash to the Atlanta Hawks for Cenk Akyol.
- February 24, 2014: Signed Glen Davis as a free agent.
- June 26, 2014: Selected C.J. Wilcox (1st round, 28th pick) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- August 26, 2014: Traded Jared Dudley and a 2017 1st round draft pick to the Milwaukee Bucks for Carlos Delfino, Miroslav Raduljica and a 2015 2nd round draft pick. (Milwaukee's acquired 2017 1st-round pick is protected.)
- January 7, 2015: Traded Cenk Akyol and Jared Cunningham to the Philadelphia 76ers for Sergei Lishouk. (LAC also sends cash considerations to PHI)
- January 14, 2015: Signed Dahntay Jones to a 10-day contract.
- January 15, 2015: As part of a 3-team trade, the Los Angeles Clippers traded Reggie Bullock to the Phoenix Suns; the Los Angeles Clippers traded Chris Douglas-Roberts and a 2017 2nd round draft pick to the Boston Celtics; the Boston Celtics traded Austin Rivers to the Los Angeles Clippers; and the Phoenix Suns traded Shavlik Randolph to the Boston Celtics.