- Los Angeles Clippers: June 4, 2012 to June 24, 2013 (Shared duties with Vinny Del Negro and Andy Roeser from June 4, 2012 to September 4, 2012.)
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Los Angeles Clippers Franchise (June 4, 2012 - June 24, 2013)
- June 29, 2012: As part of a 4-team trade, the Los Angeles Clippers traded Mo Williams to the Utah Jazz; the Los Angeles Clippers traded Furkan Aledmir to the Houston Rockets; the Dallas Mavericks traded Lamar Odom to the Los Angeles Clippers; the Dallas Mavericks traded Shan Foster to the Utah Jazz; the Houston Rockets traded cash to the Dallas Mavericks; and the Utah Jazz traded Tadija Dragicevic to the Dallas Mavericks.
- July 11, 2012: Signed Jamal Crawford as a free agent.
- July 11, 2012: Traded Reggie Evans to the Brooklyn Nets. Brooklyn has the option to swap 2nd round draft picks with Los Angeles in 2016.
- July 18, 2012: Signed Grant Hill as a free agent.
- July 19, 2012: Signed Ryan Hollins as a free agent.
- July 27, 2012: Signed Ronny Turiaf as a free agent.
- July 30, 2012: Traded Sofoklis Schortsanitis to the Atlanta Hawks for Willie Green. Atlanta also received a trade exception from Los Angeles.
- September 14, 2012: Signed Matt Barnes as a free agent.
- September 29, 2012: Signed Courtney Fortson as a free agent.
- March 8, 2013: Signed Maalik Wayns to two 10-day contracts, then signed to a contract for the rest of the season.
- March 15, 2013: Signed DaJuan Summers to two 10-day contracts, then signed to a contract for the rest of the season.