- Minnesota Timberwolves: May 3, 2013 to present
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Minnesota Timberwolves Franchise (May 3, 2013 - Present)
- June 27, 2013: Selected Trey Burke (1st round, 9th pick), Andre Roberson (1st round, 26th pick), Lorenzo Brown (2nd round, 52nd pick) and Bojan Dubljevic (2nd round, 59th pick) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- June 27, 2013: Traded Trey Burke to the Utah Jazz for Gorgui Dieng and Shabazz Muhammad.
- June 27, 2013: Traded Malcolm Lee and Andre Roberson to the Golden State Warriors for cash and a 2014 2nd round draft pick.
- July 11, 2013: As part of a 3-team trade, the Minnesota Timberwolves traded Luke Ridnour and a 2014 2nd round draft pick to the Milwaukee Bucks; the Milwaukee Bucks traded Szymon Szewczyk to the Oklahoma City Thunder; the Oklahoma City Thunder traded cash to the Milwaukee Bucks; and the Oklahoma City Thunder traded Kevin Martin and cash to the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- July 12, 2013: Signed Corey Brewer as a free agent.
- July 12, 2013: Signed Chase Budinger as a free agent.
- July 18, 2013: Signed Ronny Turiaf as a free agent.
- November 26, 2013: Traded Derrick Williams to the Sacramento Kings for Luc Mbah a Moute.
- April 8, 2014: Signed Othyus Jeffers to a contract for the rest of the season.
- June 26, 2014: Selected Zach LaVine (1st round, 13th pick), Glenn Robinson III (2nd round, 40th pick), Markel Brown (2nd round, 44th pick) and Alessandro Gentile (2nd round, 53rd pick) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- June 27, 2014: Traded Markel Brown to the Brooklyn Nets for cash.
- August 23, 2014: As part of a 3-team trade, the Minnesota Timberwolves traded Luc Mbah a Moute and Alexey Shved to the Philadelphia 76ers; the Minnesota Timberwolves traded Kevin Love to the Cleveland Cavaliers; the Cleveland Cavaliers traded Anthony Bennett, Andrew Wiggins and a trade exception to the Minnesota Timberwolves; the Cleveland Cavaliers traded a 2015 1st round draft pick to the Philadelphia 76ers; and the Philadelphia 76ers traded Thaddeus Young to the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- December 19, 2014: As part of a 3-team trade, the Minnesota Timberwolves traded Ronny Turiaf to the Philadelphia 76ers; the Minnesota Timberwolves traded Corey Brewer to the Houston Rockets; the Houston Rockets traded Troy Daniels, cash, a 2015 2nd round draft pick and a 2016 2nd round draft pick to the Minnesota Timberwolves; the Houston Rockets traded Sergei Lishouk and a 2015 2nd round draft pick to the Philadelphia 76ers; and the Philadelphia 76ers traded Alexey Shved to the Houston Rockets. (Minnesota's 2nd-round pick in 2015 and 2016 are protected for picks 50-60 and 31-45, respectively.)
- January 8, 2015: Signed Miroslav Raduljica to a 10-day contract.
- January 27, 2015: Signed Lorenzo Brown to a 10-day contract.
- February 10, 2015: Traded Troy Daniels, Mo Williams and cash considerations to the Charlotte Hornets for Gary Neal and a 2019 2nd round draft pick. (2019 2nd-rd pick is from Miami)
- February 10, 2015: Traded a 2017 1st round draft pick (future 1st round pick was later selected) to the Atlanta Hawks for Adreian Payne. (1st round pick is reportedly lottery protected from 2017-2020)
- February 19, 2015: Traded Thaddeus Young to the Brooklyn Nets for Kevin Garnett.
- March 19, 2015: Signed Sean Kilpatrick to a 10-day contract.