- Indiana Pacers: 1967 to June 1, 1970
- Kentucky Colonels: 1970 to ?
- Atlanta Hawks: January 3, 1977 to September 27, 1977
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Atlanta Hawks Franchise (January 3, 1977 - September 27, 1977)
- January 19, 1977: Dean Meminger signed as a veteran free agent with the New York Knicks; received FROM_TRADE as compensation.
- January 20, 1977: Traded Tom Henderson and a 1977 1st round draft pick (Greg Ballard was later selected) to the Washington Bullets for Truck Robinson and a 1977 1st round draft pick (Tree Rollins was later selected).
- February 1, 1977: Purchased Claude Terry from the Buffalo Braves.
- March 17, 1977: Signed Henry Dickerson as a free agent.
- June 10, 1977: Selected Tree Rollins (1st round, 14th pick), Sam Smith (3rd round, 48th pick) and Eddie Johnson (3rd round, 49th pick) in the 1977 NBA Draft.
- July 25, 1977: Signed Charlie Criss as a free agent.
- August 5, 1977: Truck Robinson signed as a veteran free agent with the New Orleans Jazz; received Ron Behagen and cash as compensation.
- September 13, 1977: Traded Bill Willoughby to the Buffalo Braves for a 1978 2nd round draft pick (Keith Herron was later selected).
- September 20, 1977: Signed Major Jones as a free agent.