Dave John Twardzik (Pinball)
Born: September 20, 1950 in Hershey, Pennsylvania
High School: Middletown in Middletown, Pennsylvania
College: Old Dominion University
As Player: 536 G, 9.3 PPG, 2.4 RPG, 3.4 APG (Full Record)
- New Orleans Pelicans: July 23, 1991 to May 10, 1995
- Golden State Warriors: May 10, 1995 to June 5, 1997
- Orlando Magic: March 23, 2005 to May 3, 2006 (Shared duties with Otis Smith)
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Golden State Warriors Franchise (May 10, 1995 - June 5, 1997)
Orlando Magic Franchise (March 23, 2005 - May 3, 2006)
- June 28, 1995: Selected Joe Smith (1st round, 1st pick), Andrew DeClercq (2nd round, 34th pick), Dwayne Whitfield (2nd round, 40th pick), Martin Lewis (2nd round, 50th pick) and Michael McDonald (2nd round, 55th pick) in the 1995 NBA Draft.
- September 18, 1995: Traded Victor Alexander, Martin Lewis, Michael McDonald, Carlos Rogers and Dwayne Whitfield to the Toronto Raptors for B.J. Armstrong.
- October 4, 1995: Signed Jon Barry as an unrestricted free agent.
- October 4, 1995: Signed Kevin Ollie as a free agent.
- October 6, 1995: Signed Matt Maloney as a free agent.
- October 18, 1995: Signed Jerome Kersey as a free agent.
- February 22, 1996: Traded Chris Gatling and Tim Hardaway to the Miami Heat for Bimbo Coles and Kevin Willis.
- March 14, 1996: Signed Robert Churchwell to the first of two 10-day contracts.
- March 25, 1996: Signed Geert Hammink to the first of two 10-day contracts.
- April 3, 1996: Signed Robert Churchwell to a contract for the rest of the season.
- April 14, 1996: Signed Geert Hammink to a contract for the rest of the season.
- June 26, 1996: Selected Todd Fuller (1st round, 11th pick) in the 1996 NBA Draft.
- July 21, 1996: Signed Mark Price as a free agent.
- September 30, 1996: Signed Ray Owes as a free agent.
- September 30, 1996: Signed Henry James as a free agent.
- September 30, 1996: Signed Lou Roe as a free agent.
- November 2, 1996: Traded Clifford Rozier, Rony Seikaly and a 1999 2nd round draft pick (Laron Profit was later selected) to the Orlando Magic for Jon Koncak, Donald Royal and Felton Spencer.
- February 20, 1997: Traded Donald Royal to the Charlotte Hornets for Scott Burrell.
- March 19, 1997: Signed Melvin Booker to the first of two 10-day contracts.
- April 9, 1997: Signed Melvin Booker to a contract for the rest of the season.
- March 23, 2005: Signed Mark Jones to a 10-day contract, then signed to a contract for the rest of the season.
- March 31, 2005: Signed Andre Barrett to a 10-day contract, then signed to a contract for the rest of the season.
- June 28, 2005: Selected Fran Vazquez (1st round, 11th pick), Travis Diener (2nd round, 38th pick) and Martynas Andriuskevicius (2nd round, 44th pick) in the 2005 NBA Draft.
- June 28, 2005: Traded Martynas Andriuskevicius to the Cleveland Cavaliers for future considerations and a 2006 2nd round draft pick (Ejike Ugboaja was later selected).
- June 28, 2005: Traded future considerations to the Phoenix Suns for Marcin Gortat.
- August 3, 2005: Signed Keyon Dooling as a free agent.
- September 29, 2005: Signed Terence Morris as a free agent.
- September 29, 2005: Signed Bo Outlaw as a free agent.
- February 15, 2006: Traded Kelvin Cato and a 2007 1st round draft pick (Rodney Stuckey was later selected) to the Detroit Pistons for Carlos Arroyo and Darko Milicic.
- February 22, 2006: Traded Steve Francis to the New York Knicks for Trevor Ariza and Anfernee Hardaway.