- Oklahoma City Thunder: May 9, 1968 to October 1, 1969
- Golden State Warriors: June 17, 1974 to May 18, 1976
- Indiana Pacers: June 9, 1980 to March 29, 1981
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
Oklahoma City Thunder Franchise
- June 4, 1968: Selected Bob Kauffman (1st round, 3rd pick), Art Harris (2nd round, 16th pick), Al Hairston (5th round, 52nd pick), Joe Kennedy (10th round, 122nd pick) and Jim Marsh (11th round, 136th pick) in the 1968 NBA Draft.
- October 12, 1968: Traded Mahdi Abdul-Rahman to the Atlanta Hawks for Lenny Wilkens.
- November 15, 1968: Traded Richie Guerin to the Atlanta Hawks for Dick Smith.
- January 31, 1969: Traded a 1970 4th round draft pick (John Davis was later selected) to the Chicago Bulls for Erwin Mueller.
- February 1, 1969: Traded Al Tucker to the Cincinnati Royals for John Tresvant.
- April 7, 1969: Selected Lucius Allen (1st round, 3rd pick) and Lee Winfield (3rd round, 32nd pick) in the 1969 NBA Draft.
- September 5, 1969: Traded Bob Kauffman and a 1971 3rd round draft pick (Clifford Ray was later selected) to the Chicago Bulls for Bob Boozer and Barry Clemens.
Golden State Warriors Franchise
- August 14, 1974: Signed Charles Dudley as a free agent.
- September 3, 1974: Traded Nate Thurmond to the Chicago Bulls for Clifford Ray and a 1975 1st round draft pick (Joe Bryant was later selected).
- September 6, 1974: Cazzie Russell signed as a veteran free agent with the Los Angeles Lakers; received a 1976 1st round draft pick (Robert Parish was later selected) as compensation.
- September 9, 1974: Purchased Steve Bracey from the Atlanta Hawks.
- March 1, 1975: Signed Bill Bridges as a free agent.
- May 29, 1975: Traded Butch Beard, a 1975 1st round draft pick (John Lambert was later selected) and a 1975 2nd round draft pick (Mel Utley was later selected) to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Dwight Davis.
- May 29, 1975: Selected Joe Bryant (1st round, 14th pick), Gus Williams (2nd round, 20th pick) and Robert Hawkins (3rd round, 51st pick) in the 1975 NBA Draft.
- September 12, 1975: Sold Joe Bryant to the Philadelphia 76ers.
- October 23, 1975: Traded Steve Jones to the Portland Trail Blazers for a 1976 6th round draft pick (Duane Barnett was later selected).
Indiana Pacers Franchise
- June 10, 1980: Selected Louis Orr (2nd round, 29th pick), Kenny Natt (2nd round, 30th pick) and Dick Miller (2nd round, 40th pick) in the 1980 NBA Draft.
- September 11, 1980: Traded Mickey Johnson to the Milwaukee Bucks for George Johnson and a 1982 2nd round draft pick (Jose Slaughter was later selected).
- October 9, 1980: Signed Jerry Sichting as a free agent.
- November 11, 1980: Signed Dick Miller as a free agent.
- November 25, 1980: Traded a 1981 2nd round draft pick (Al Leslie was later selected) and a 1982 2nd round draft pick (Jose Slaughter was later selected) to the Phoenix Suns for Don Buse.
- December 26, 1980: Signed Tom Abernethy as a free agent.