- Sacramento Kings: June 17, 2013 to March 3, 2015
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Sacramento Kings Franchise (June 17, 2013 - March 3, 2015)
- June 27, 2013: Selected Ben McLemore (1st round, 7th pick) and Ray McCallum (2nd round, 36th pick) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- July 10, 2013: As part of a 3-team trade, the Sacramento Kings traded Tyreke Evans to the New Orleans Pelicans; the New Orleans Pelicans traded Terrel Harris and Robin Lopez to the Portland Trail Blazers; the New Orleans Pelicans traded Greivis Vasquez to the Sacramento Kings; the Portland Trail Blazers traded Jeff Withey to the New Orleans Pelicans; and the Portland Trail Blazers traded cash, a 2016 2nd round draft pick and a future 2nd round draft pick to the Sacramento Kings.
- July 12, 2013: Traded a future 2nd round draft pick and a future 2nd round draft pick to the Milwaukee Bucks for Luc Mbah a Moute.
- July 15, 2013: Signed Carl Landry as a free agent.
- November 26, 2013: Traded Luc Mbah a Moute to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Derrick Williams.
- December 9, 2013: Traded Chuck Hayes, Patrick Patterson, John Salmons and Greivis Vasquez to the Toronto Raptors for Quincy Acy, Rudy Gay and Aaron Gray.
- February 19, 2014: Traded Marcus Thornton to the Brooklyn Nets for Reggie Evans and Jason Terry.
- February 20, 2014: Traded a 2015 2nd round draft pick to the Miami Heat for Roger Mason and cash. (Pick is conditional.)
- February 26, 2014: Signed Orlando Johnson to a 10-day contract.
- March 6, 2014: Signed Royce White to a 10-day contract.
- March 28, 2014: Signed Willie Reed to a contract for the rest of the season.
- March 31, 2014: Signed Jared Cunningham to a 10-day contract.
- April 10, 2014: Signed Jared Cunningham to a contract for the rest of the season.
- June 26, 2014: Selected Nik Stauskas (1st round, 8th pick) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- July 12, 2014: Traded Isaiah Thomas to the Phoenix Suns for Alex Oriakhi and a trade exception.
- August 6, 2014: Traded Quincy Acy and Travis Outlaw to the New York Knicks for Wayne Ellington and Jeremy Tyler.
- September 17, 2014: Traded Jason Terry, a 2015 2nd round draft pick and a 2016 2nd round draft pick to the Houston Rockets for Alonzo Gee and Scotty Hopson.
- December 15, 2014: Fired Mike Malone as Head Coach.
- December 15, 2014: Appointed Tyrone Corbin as Interim Head Coach.
- January 17, 2015: Signed Quincy Miller to a 10-day contract.
- January 30, 2015: Signed Quincy Miller to a contract for the rest of the season.
- February 17, 2015: Hired George Karl as Head Coach.
- February 19, 2015: Traded Ramon Sessions to the Washington Wizards for Andre Miller.
- February 20, 2015: Signed David Stockton to a 10-day contract.