- Chicago Bulls: 1967 to August 29, 1969
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Chicago Bulls Franchise (January 1, 1967 - August 29, 1969)
- May 3, 1967: Selected Clem Haskins (1st round, 3rd pick) and Jim Burns (4th round, 34th pick) in the 1967 NBA Draft.
- August, 1967: Signed Craig Spitzer as a free agent.
- October 2, 1967: Traded a 1968 3rd round draft pick (Don Dee was later selected) to the Detroit Pistons for Reggie Harding.
- October 20, 1967: Traded Guy Rodgers to the Cincinnati Royals for Flynn Robinson, a 1968 2nd round draft pick (Ron Dunlap was later selected) and a 1969 2nd round draft pick (Johnny Baum was later selected).
- November 1, 1967: Signed Ken Wilburn as a free agent.
- January 9, 1968: Traded Erwin Mueller to the Los Angeles Lakers for Jim Barnes and a 1968 3rd round draft pick (Dave Newmark was later selected).
- June 4, 1968: Selected Tom Boerwinkle (1st round, 4th pick), Loy Petersen (2nd round, 17th pick), Dave Newmark (3rd round, 31st pick) and Mike Lynn (4th round, 39th pick) in the 1968 NBA Draft.
- September 9, 1968: Purchased Ken Wilburn from the Chicago Bulls.
- September 23, 1968: Traded Keith Erickson to the Los Angeles Lakers for Erwin Mueller.
- November 1, 1968: Signed Ken Wilburn as a free agent.
- November 23, 1968: Traded Flynn Robinson to the Milwaukee Bucks for Bob Love and Bob Weiss.
- December 1, 1968: Sold Jim Barnes to the Boston Celtics.
- January 31, 1969: Traded Erwin Mueller to the Seattle SuperSonics for a 1970 4th round draft pick (John Davis was later selected).
- April 7, 1969: Selected Larry Cannon (1st round, 5th pick), Johnny Baum (2nd round, 23rd pick) and Norm Van Lier (3rd round, 34th pick) in the 1969 NBA Draft.