- Chicago Bulls: 1967 to August 29, 1969
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
Chicago Bulls Franchise
- May 3, 1967: Selected Clem Haskins (1st round, 3rd pick), Byron Beck (2nd round, 15th pick), John Dickson (3rd round, 22nd pick), Jim Burns (4th round, 34th pick), Dick Pruet (5th round, 46th pick), Mal Pradd (6th round, 58th pick), Bob Wolf (7th round, 70th pick), Leon Simon (8th round, 82nd pick), Ernie Laurent (9th round, 93rd pick), Jim Boshart (10th round, 104th pick), Jim Andros (11th round, 115th pick), Ron Widby (12th round, 126th pick), Tom Storm (13th round, 136th pick), Don Whitehead (14th round, 143rd pick), Jim Garza (15th round, 149th pick) and Jim Dawson (16th round, 154th pick) in the 1967 NBA Draft.
- August, 1967: Signed Craig Spitzer as a free agent.
- October 2, 1967: Traded a 1968 3rd round draft pick (Don Dee was later selected) to the Detroit Pistons for Reggie Harding.
- October 20, 1967: Traded Guy Rodgers to the Cincinnati Royals for Flynn Robinson, a 1968 2nd round draft pick (Ron Dunlap was later selected) and a 1969 2nd round draft pick (Johnny Baum was later selected).
- November 1, 1967: Signed Ken Wilburn as a free agent.
- January 9, 1968: Traded Erwin Mueller to the Los Angeles Lakers for Jim Barnes and a 1968 3rd round draft pick (Dave Newmark was later selected).
- June 4, 1968: Selected Tom Boerwinkle (1st round, 4th pick), Loy Petersen (2nd round, 17th pick), Ron Dunlap (2nd round, 19th pick), Dave Newmark (3rd round, 31st pick), Mike Lynn (4th round, 39th pick), Jim Tillman (5th round, 53rd pick), Ken Barnett (6th round, 67th pick), Willie Davis (7th round, 81st pick), Lloyd Higgins (8th round, 95th pick), Corky Bell (9th round, 109th pick), Mike Weaver (10th round, 123rd pick), Jim McGonigle (11th round, 137th pick), John Lallensack (12th round, 150th pick), Herm Gilliam (13th round, 163rd pick), Dave Carr (14th round, 174th pick), Mickey McCarthy (15th round, 183rd pick), Fred Holden (16th round, 191st pick), Tom Benedict (17th round, 199th pick), Bob Zoretich (18th round, 205th pick), Rich Mason (19th round, 209th pick), Rich Rirkendal (20th round, 212th pick) and Willie Horton (20th round, 214th pick) in the 1968 NBA Draft.
- September 9, 1968: Purchased Ken Wilburn from the Chicago Bulls.
- September 23, 1968: Traded Keith Erickson to the Los Angeles Lakers for Erwin Mueller.
- November 1, 1968: Signed Ken Wilburn as a free agent.
- November 23, 1968: Traded Flynn Robinson to the Milwaukee Bucks for Bob Love and Bob Weiss.
- December 1, 1968: Sold Jim Barnes to the Boston Celtics.
- January 31, 1969: Traded Erwin Mueller to the Seattle SuperSonics for a 1970 4th round draft pick (John Davis was later selected).
- April 7, 1969: Selected Larry Cannon (1st round, 5th pick), Simmie Hill (2nd round, 16th pick), Kenny Spain (2nd round, 20th pick), Johnny Baum (2nd round, 23rd pick), Norm Van Lier (3rd round, 34th pick), Dave Nash (4th round, 48th pick), Chris Ellis (5th round, 62nd pick), George Tinsley (6th round, 76th pick), Frank Judge (7th round, 90th pick), Roger Moller (8th round, 104th pick), Sterling Burke (9th round, 118th pick), Al Smith (10th round, 132nd pick), Larry Bergh (11th round, 146th pick), Harry Hall (12th round, 159th pick), Rick Kirkland (13th round, 172nd pick) and Bill Boight (14th round, 183rd pick) in the 1969 NBA Draft.