- Phoenix Suns: May 7, 2013 to present
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Phoenix Suns Franchise (May 7, 2013 - December 31, 2014)
- May 28, 2013: Hired Jeff Hornacek as Head Coach.
- June 27, 2013: Selected Alex Len (1st round, 5th pick) and Nemanja Nedovic (1st round, 30th pick) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- June 27, 2013: Traded Nemanja Nedovic to the Golden State Warriors for Archie Goodwin and Malcolm Lee.
- July 10, 2013: As part of a 3-team trade, the Phoenix Suns traded a 2014 2nd round draft pick to the Milwaukee Bucks; the Phoenix Suns traded Jared Dudley to the Los Angeles Clippers; the Los Angeles Clippers traded a future 2nd round draft pick to the Milwaukee Bucks; the Los Angeles Clippers traded Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler to the Phoenix Suns; and the Milwaukee Bucks traded J.J. Redick to the Los Angeles Clippers.
- July 27, 2013: Traded Luis Scola to the Indiana Pacers for Gerald Green, Miles Plumlee and a future 1st round draft pick.
- August 29, 2013: Traded Caron Butler to the Milwaukee Bucks for Viacheslav Kravtsov and Ishmael Smith.
- October 25, 2013: Traded Shannon Brown, Marcin Gortat, Malcolm Lee and Kendall Marshall to the Washington Wizards for Emeka Okafor and a 2014 1st round draft pick. (Pick is top 12 protected.)
- January 28, 2014: Signed Leandro Barbosa to a contract for the rest of the season.
- March 2, 2014: Signed Shavlik Randolph to a 10-day contract.
- June 26, 2014: Selected T.J. Warren (1st round, 14th pick), Tyler Ennis (1st round, 18th pick), Bogdan Bogdanovic (1st round, 27th pick) and Alec Brown (2nd round, 50th pick) in the 2014 NBA Draft.