Dan Dickau News
Daniel David Dickau
Position: Point Guard ▪ Shoots: Right
Height: 6-0 ▪ Weight: 190 lbs.
September 16, 1978
in Portland, Oregon
High School: Prairie in Vancouver, Washington
College: Gonzaga University
Draft: Sacramento Kings, 1st round (28th pick, 28th overall), 2002 NBA Draft
NBA Debut: October 30, 2002
D-League: 13 G, 14.9 PPG, 2.7 RPG, 7.1 APG (Full Record)
College Basketball Stats
News -- October 2015
- 10/9 Pippen Ain't Easy: Chicago Bulls Fan Fridays: Gauging Derrick Rose's Future: Every Friday here at Pippen Ain’t Easy, we’ll take the time to answer questions about the Chicago Bulls and the rest...
News -- June 2015
- 6/23 HoopsRumors: Draft History: Danny Ainge: The 2015 NBA draft is just two days away, and the speculation as to which player each franchise will pin its hopes on for the...
News -- September 2014
- 9/7 HoopsRumors: Trade Retrospective: Aldridge To Blazers: In professional sports, one of the most exciting things that can happen from a fan’s perspective is a blockbuster trade....
News -- August 2014
- 8/18 Pelican Debrief: New Orleans Pelicans By the Numbers: Number 10: For better or worse number 10 in New Orleans Pelicans franchise history is essentially Eric Gordon's number. Gordon, one...
- 8/17 Pelican Debrief: New Orleans Pelicans By the Numbers: Number 8: As we have already seen in the "Pelicans by the Numbers" series there are a few numbers in New Orleans Pelicans history...
- 8/11 Pelican Debrief: New Orleans Pelicans By the Numbers: Number 2: For the New Orleans Pelicans number 2 has an interesting history. The first few times it was issued the number was attached to...
News -- June 2014
- 6/23 A Royal Pain: Worst 1st Round Draft Picks in Sacramento Kings History: In what is a Part 2 from last week's article (Best 1st Round Draft Picks in Sacramento Kings History), this week I'll...
News -- April 2011
- 4/13 BBR Blog: Mailbag: The Redd-Randolph All-Stars: Here's an idea sent my way courtesy of BBR reader Rob P.: "Can you think of players who had excellent 'per-36-minute' stat lines...