Bob Feerick News
Robert Joseph Feerick
Position: Forward/Guard ▪ Shoots: Right
Height: 6-3 ▪ Weight: 190 lbs.
January 2, 1920
in San Francisco, California
Died: June 8, 1976
High School: Lowell in San Francisco, California
College: Santa Clara University
NBA Debut: November 2, 1946
NBL Career: 21 G, 198 PTS, 9.4 PPG (Full Record)
As Coach: 2 Yrs, 63-85, .426 W-L% (Full Record)
As Executive: GSW franchise, 1963-1974 (Full Record)
News -- September 2015
- 9/20 Hoops Habit: Golden State Warriors: 25 Best Players To Play For The Warriors: The Golden State Warriors are one of three active NBA teams that trace its lineage to the founding of the Basketball Association...
News -- August 2014
- 8/1 Hoops Habit: Golden State Warriors: Best Players By Position Of The Modern Era: Editor’s Note: The modern era of the NBA is generally accepted to have begun with the 1979-80 season, the advent of the...
News -- June 2014
- 6/5 Hoops Habit: NBA Finals: Top 7 Upsets In NBA Finals History: For each round of the playoffs, HoopsHabit has taken a ride in the wayback machine to examine some of the biggest upsets in the...
News -- December 2013
- 12/6 Statitudes: The Most Efficient Scorer in NBA History: One of my favorite topics when it comes to sports is player comparison. Is Barry Bonds a better hitter than Babe Ruth? Was Jim...
News -- November 2013
- 11/3 The Basketball Champs Belt: Commissioner's HOF Selection: Bob Feerick: As described in our Hall of Fame guidelines, each TBCB Hall of Fame class includes five players who are added based on their...
News -- June 2013
- 6/11 A Warriors History Blog: January 22, 1947: Red Auerbachâs Washington Capitols were running away with the BAA’s Eastern Division title. Since the end of their 17-game...