- Portland Trail Blazers: July 19, 2010 to May 23, 2011
- Charlotte Hornets: June 14, 2011 to present
Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
In some cases the starting date and/or ending date for
an executive could not be found, so conservative estimates are used in
their place. Therefore, transactions from the beginning and/or end of an
executive's tenure with a particular franchise may be missing from the
Portland Trail Blazers Franchise (July 19, 2010 - May 23, 2011)
Charlotte Hornets Franchise (June 14, 2011 - Present)
- July 21, 2010: Signed Wesley Matthews as a free agent.
- October 23, 2010: Traded Jerryd Bayless to the New Orleans Hornets for a 2011 1st round draft pick (Tobias Harris was later selected).
- October 25, 2010: Signed Fabricio Oberto as a free agent.
- November 6, 2010: Signed Sean Marks as a free agent.
- January 24, 2011: Signed Chris Johnson to a 10-day contract.
- February 24, 2011: Traded Dante Cunningham, Sean Marks, Joel Przybilla, cash, a 2011 1st round draft pick (Tobias Harris was later selected) and a 2014 1st round draft pick to the Charlotte Bobcats for Gerald Wallace.
- March 1, 2011: Signed Jarron Collins to the first of two 10-day contracts.
- March 14, 2011: Signed Chris Johnson to a contract for the rest of the season.
- April 12, 2011: Signed Earl Barron to a contract for the rest of the season.
- June 23, 2011: Selected Kemba Walker (1st round, 9th pick), Tobias Harris (1st round, 19th pick) and Jeremy Tyler (2nd round, 39th pick) in the 2011 NBA Draft.
- June 23, 2011: As part of a 3-team trade, the Charlotte Bobcats traded Tobias Harris, Stephen Jackson and Shaun Livingston to the Milwaukee Bucks; the Milwaukee Bucks traded Corey Maggette to the Charlotte Bobcats; the Milwaukee Bucks traded Jimmer Fredette and John Salmons to the Sacramento Kings; the Sacramento Kings traded Bismack Biyombo to the Charlotte Bobcats; and the Sacramento Kings traded Beno Udrih to the Milwaukee Bucks.
- June 23, 2011: Traded Jeremy Tyler to the Golden State Warriors for cash.
- December 9, 2011: Signed Derrick Brown as a free agent.
- December 11, 2011: Signed Ben Uzoh as a free agent.
- December 14, 2011: Signed Melvin Ely as a free agent.
- December 14, 2011: Signed Taylor Griffin as a free agent.
- December 15, 2011: Signed Reggie Williams as a free agent.
- December 19, 2011: Traded a 2013 2nd round draft pick (Alex Abrines was later selected) to the Oklahoma City Thunder for Byron Mullens.
- December 25, 2011: Signed Cory Higgins as a free agent.
- April 14, 2012: Signed Jamario Moon to a contract for the rest of the season.
- June 26, 2012: Traded Corey Maggette to the Detroit Pistons for Ben Gordon and a future 1st round draft pick.
- June 28, 2012: Selected Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (1st round, 2nd pick) and Jeff Taylor (2nd round, 31st pick) in the 2012 NBA Draft.
- July 13, 2012: Signed Ramon Sessions as a free agent.
- July 14, 2012: Signed Brendan Haywood as a free agent.
- September 25, 2012: Signed Jeff Adrien as a free agent.
- September 25, 2012: Signed DaJuan Summers as a free agent.
- November 13, 2012: Traded Matt Carroll to the New Orleans Hornets for Hakim Warrick.
- December 9, 2012: Signed Jeff Adrien as a free agent.
- February 21, 2013: Traded Hakim Warrick to the Orlando Magic for Josh McRoberts.
- March 14, 2013: Signed Jannero Pargo to two 10-day contracts, then signed to a contract for the rest of the season.
- April 23, 2013: Fired Mike Dunlap as Head Coach.
- May 29, 2013: Hired Steve Clifford as Head Coach.
- June 27, 2013: Selected Cody Zeller (1st round, 4th pick) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- July 10, 2013: Signed Al Jefferson as a free agent.
- July 30, 2013: Signed Gerald Henderson as a free agent.
- August 19, 2013: Signed Anthony Tolliver as a free agent.
- December 11, 2013: Signed Chris Douglas-Roberts as a free agent.
- February 20, 2014: Traded Jeff Adrien and Ramon Sessions to the Milwaukee Bucks for Gary Neal and Luke Ridnour.
- March 4, 2014: Signed Justin Hamilton to a 10-day contract.
- March 21, 2014: Signed D.J. White to a 10-day contract.
- June 26, 2014: Selected Noah Vonleh (1st round, 9th pick), Shabazz Napier (1st round, 24th pick) and Dwight Powell (2nd round, 45th pick) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- June 27, 2014: Traded Shabazz Napier to the Miami Heat for Semaj Christon and P.J. Hairston.
- June 27, 2014: Traded Brendan Haywood and Dwight Powell to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Alonzo Gee.
- February 4, 2015: Signed Elliot Williams to a 10-day contract.
- February 10, 2015: Traded Gary Neal and a 2019 2nd round draft pick to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Troy Daniels, Mo Williams and cash considerations. (2019 2nd-rd pick is from Miami)
- June 15, 2015: Traded Lance Stephenson to the Los Angeles Clippers for Matt Barnes and Spencer Hawes.