Draft Picks, Trades, and Free Agent Signings
Indianapolis Olympians Franchise
- July 26, 1949: Sold Leo Mogus to the Philadelphia Warriors.
- August 13, 1949: Sold John Mandic to the Washington Capitols.
- October 11, 1949: Signed Bruce Hale as a free agent.
- December 15, 1949: Sold Floyd Volker to the Denver Nuggets.
- December 21, 1949: Purchased Paul Walther from the Minneapolis Lakers.
- April 25, 1950: Selected Bob Lavoy (1st round, 9th pick), Chuck Mrazovich (3rd round, 33rd pick), Ralph O'Brien (6th round, 69th pick) and Leon Blevins (7th round, 81st pick) in the 1950 NBA Draft.
- February 12, 1951: Purchased Don Lofgran from the Syracuse Nationals.
- February 12, 1951: Purchased John Mahnken from the Boston Celtics.
- April 25, 1951: Selected Bill Tosheff (4th round, 33rd pick) in the 1951 NBA Draft.