Armon Johnson News
Armon Deshawn Johnson ▪ Twitter: @AJALLDAY1
Position: Guard ▪ Shoots: Left
Height: 6-3 ▪ Weight: 195 lbs.
Born: February 23, 1989 in Chicago, Illinois
High School: Hug in Reno, Nevada
College: University of Nevada, Reno
Draft: Portland Trail Blazers, 2nd round (4th pick, 34th overall), 2010 NBA Draft
NBA Debut: October 26, 2010
Age: 24 years, 89 days ▪ Experience: 2 years
D-League: 15 G, 15.3 PPG, 4.3 RPG, 4.5 APG (Full Record)
News -- November 2012
- 11/5 Nets Take Over: 2012-13 Season Preview: The Nets made a multitude of moves this off-season that completely transformed the team as they make their way into the Barclays...
News -- July 2012
- 7/13 HoopsHabit: NBA Trade Rumors: Is Dwight Howard That Much Better Than Brook Lopez?: Dwight Howard continues to be shopped around by the Orlando Magic and the on again/off again trade between the Orlando Magic and...
News -- November 2011
- 11/8 Z krainy NBA: Relacja z meczu charytatywnego LaMarcusa Aldridge’a:
W NBA gorączka lokautowa, groźby, stawianie ultimatum, a tymczasem kolejnych kilkunastu graczy pokazało kibicom na co ich...
News -- October 2011
- 10/4 A Substitute for War: NBA Franchise Power Rankings: #23 – Portland Trailblazers: Previous rankings: #30 - Charlotte Bobcats (+ introduction) #29 - Phoenix Suns #28 - Denver Nuggets #27 - Detroit Pistons #26...
News -- September 2011
- 9/29 Z krainy NBA: Ranking ESPN, miejsca 420-401:
Dzisiaj kolejna, piąta już część rankingu. Dotrzemy do miejsca numer 401. Nazwiska coraz lepsze, zapraszam do lektury. ...
News -- July 2011
- 7/12 BBR Blog: 2012 APBRmetric Player Rankings: By Position: As a follow-up to this afternoon's list of the Top 593 Players of 2012, here's a positional breakdown for the 452 players who...
News -- June 2011
- 6/30 The City: Using Hollinger’s Draft Rater to Make a Point About False Positives and Negatives and the Klay vs. Kawhi Question: That title was a mouthful, but hopefully I can make this post a bit more digestable. I should also note before getting into this,...
News -- April 2011
- 4/22 BBR Blog: Playoff RAPM Power Rankings: What happens if you create power rankings using Jeremias Engelmann's 4-year Regularized Plus-Minus ratings (the most predictive...
- 4/16 BBR Blog: Playoff Preview: #3 Dallas vs. #6 Portland: Dallas Mavericks 57-25, 2nd in NBA Southwest Division (Schedule and Results) Coach: Rick Carlisle (57-25) PTS/G: 100.2 (11th of...